Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on September 12, 2011
I tried growing these on two separate occasions - one in the winter in a heated terrarium in a sunny room (where all the other seeds sprouted and grew nicely), and another in the middle of summer... no luck.
on July 3, 2014
Took a long time for delivery and when it finally arrived packaging came from China.. Not a good sign, I now have two pepper plants with long thin peppers growing on them. Still not sure what I'm growing. I am sure there NOT yellow scotch bonnets!
on November 5, 2012
I bought these seeds and grew the plants. After 6 months, the fruit started growing. These fruits were by no means scotch bonnet peppers. There was no heat to them at all. They looked somewhat liked the peppers but were only half as big. So I don't know what was shipped, but it wasn't the scotch bonnnet you can buy in Carribean stores.
on March 15, 2016
I bought my seeds from a vendor called "Mixed Flower". They were mailed from China and none sprouted. No, it was not a good purchase. There are several other vendors and I can't comment on them, but the ones from Mixed Flower were no good. Check the vendor before you buy.
on August 8, 2014
Livid!!! Here I am, almost the end of the growing season, and I realize that I got the wrong damn seeds!!! All I have are some generic green bell peppers. Needless to say that I will *NEVER* order from here again.
on March 23, 2015
I bought five different sets exotic chile pepper seeds, including this variety, from FiveShop (I think they constantly change their name). After seeding, sprouting, growing, and flowering, NONE OF THE SEEDS WERE WHAT THEY WERE SOLD AS!! If you buy these, I will GUARANTEE they will be anaheim or bell peppers or something else. None of them were hot, all mild or boring.
on October 2, 2014
Seeds do not come true, cheap seeds not worth the time and effort if the are not what they are supposed to be. Does anyone verify the validity of these companies? Shipped from China, not evident in the ad.
on October 16, 2014
At the end of the season these proved to be just a bunch of bell peppers. I FRICKIN HATE BELL PEPPERS. It would have been great if I didn't waste resources, water, organic fertilizers and time. I also don't like growing things that are readily commercially available. MAKING ME CODDLE A PLANT UNDER FALSE PRETENSES SUCKS. I waited all summer to have my own scotch bonnet peppers to make homemade jerk chicken. I guess seeds and things thinks since all caspium related plants seeds look similar, they can pull a fast one and rip you off, thinking that no one is going to remember after a growth season where they got them from.
on August 28, 2014
I had a 98% Yield rate with the seeds bought from Seeds and Things. I love scotch bonnets, to those who haven't had them they are as hot as a habanero and have a sweet aftertaste. They are great for hot sauces, pickling, cooking and of course Jerk Sauce. They are loaded with peppers now and pretty tall. I'd highly recommend them for pepper enthusiasts, and gardeners. 10/10 love those Scotty Bon's Mon!
on June 23, 2013
I have planted two out of three packets so far, however, nothing came out of the earth.
I used good soil and planted at the correct depth, but NOTHING!!!