5.0 out of 5 stars Bought a pair, then a second pair...immediately
Published on November 29, 2012 by Nina Zamudio

3.0 out of 5 stars Heel is too loose and flimsy
Published 22 months ago by Roses

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought a pair, then a second pair...immediately, November 29, 2012
these are supposed to be "barefoot" but are way too comfortable to qualify. I bought some Axioms in the green and they felt customized immediately. I followed up with a purchase of rasberry Axioms. True to size, colors are rich, the soles are speckled and have that "recycled" earthy look. Love that these are vegan - the "suede" looks convincing without the guilt. Usually something I don't even notice are laces, but these are great, wide and stay put. Still contemplating a third pair but can't decide on the color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfy, October 23, 2012
Love, love, love these shoes. Especially the light faux-fur lining for the cooler months. After wearing barefoot style running shoes and sandals all summer, my already wide feet had spread and gotten wider. My old shoes from last winter felt uncomfortable and I'd been trying on every shoe under the sun. Finally tried these and had to have a pair. My toes were right at the front of the shoe in my normal size (8 1/2), so I had to go up to a 9. These are a little roomy in the heel, but perfect with slightly padded socks. I don't normally buy shoes online, but after trying the 8 1/2's, I could not find a 9, and was told they were out of stock from the manufacturer. So get 'em while you can!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jambu customer for life!, March 27, 2013
First off let me say that I will have to update this review once I have had the shoes for a bit longer, but my first impression is WOW! The colors are extremely vibrant and pretty (I purchased the blue shoe), and when I put them on my feet it was like heaven! They have a really nice lining on the inside that makes them comfortable to wear without socks. I am eight and a half months pregnant, and needed a pair of shoes that were comfortable and slip-on and had some stretching room (my feet just keep expanding!) and these are perfect. The size 10 is what I normally wear and they fit wonderfully, with a small bit of wiggle room for my poor feet if they keep widening.

Also, they do have laces on the top, but they appear to be just decorative, which I actually like a lot, I think it makes the shoes even cuter. My only hope is that the laces don't come untied easily because I purchased slip-on shoes because I can't reach my feet to tie them!

I love the fact that they are made from sustainable, vegan ingredients, and they feel like they are extremely high quality.

I also loved the PRICE! I got these shoes far below retail price, but would have GLADLY paid more for them, as they are so nice!

Overall my first impression is a great one, after wearing these shoes for a bit I will let you all know how they hold up!

3.0 out of 5 stars Heel is too loose and flimsy, April 2, 2013
Cute shoe, inside is fuzzy and comfortable, but sizing is a bit off. I wear a 10m and ordered an 11. It fit fine in length but the heel did not provide any support and is rather flimsy. I usually wear Fivefingers or Vivobarefoot, so the built up heel really threw off my natural gait and I did not like the feel of this compared to my zero drop shoes. The laces are functional and can be tightened, but again seemed a bit flimsy. Amazon processed my return immediately and continues to be number one in customer service for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfy, April 15, 2013
These shoes are basically slippers! But they look just like sporty tennis shoes. The fur lined sole is removable. As far as barefoot goes, they are good for width and comfort, yet the heel is hard and definitely feels like a heel. There is a slight instep curve. Overall these are awesome shoes, I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic shoes, February 6, 2013
I have incredibly fussy feet and these shoes are the only ones that work for me, I love them! thanks!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as comfortable as I hoped it would be., June 23, 2013
I love the outer sole. I like the color and look of shoe. Insole though soft seems a bit on the slippery side. My back heel does not seem to sit well possibly due to sold insert. Area around ball of eet get tired after 4-5 hours. Too bad. I had high hopes for these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful shoe for the price, May 16, 2013
I usually wear a size 7.5 to an 8, depending on width. I purchased the 7.5 in this shoe because this size was priced below $20. The shoe fits like a glove. I have a wider foot...not quite wide enough for WIDE sizing, but if a B width is made on the narrow side, it will be uncomfortable. This shoe fits my entire foot, length and width, like a glove. My toes feel the end of the shoe, but comfortably. As well, the width feels snug but comfortable. I have no problem with the heel being to loose, although I can understand why anyone with a narrow heel would feel that way. I ordered another colour because they feel so good on my feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bear foot Shoes, October 6, 2012
They feel great. It is my first pair and I LOVE them. Very easy on the feet. No sore toes or heels.

5.0 out of 5 stars best shoes ive worn in a long time, April 18, 2013
Im very picky about footwear. I stand at work all day long, bike a lot, and walk everywhere. been wearing these for 2 weeks and no pain whatsoever. theyre so lightweight and comfortable but durable. i bought another pair too because they were on sale and i like them so much. if they had a third color in my size i would order that one too. i would recommend ordering a half size larger than you usually wear.