Customer Discussions > Back to Bedlam forum

James Blunt, or should I say, Flunk is music to slit your rists by.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 12, 2006 11:06:37 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Dec 2, 2013 12:54:35 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2006 7:57:37 AM PDT
acltaos says:
You have a right to your opinion but don't you remember your mother telling you that if you couldn't say something nice not to say anything at all? Keep your negativity to yourself, there's enough hate in the world already.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2006 7:52:51 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Dec 2, 2013 12:50:25 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2006 3:55:46 PM PST
ham wallet says:
Believe it or not I had never heard a James Blunt song until a few minutes ago. I just heard the song "Goodbye Lover"

This guy sucks so much, it's not even funny. I'm serious, he is terrible. His voice makes my ears hurt and the songs he writes are so retarded. Anyone who likes James Blunt SHOULD slit their wrists and to the person who said "keep your negativity to yourself," don't be such a moron. This is a discussion board not a circle-jerk board. All opinions should be welcome here.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2006 7:10:52 PM PST
Well, I just thought Id speak up for the people who still think Blunt rocks:) I personally think his voice is cool in a non-mainstream kind of way, and I think his lyrics are simple and touching. since you guys believe in free speech so much you'll agree its only fair that we fans get our say on this discussion board too.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2006 1:07:47 PM PST
Analog says:
Non mainstream? You must be living under a rock. Even those who purposely seek to avoid dung like Blunt are force fed this garbage every time we turn on a radio or television. I find it quite humorous that he modeled his vocal delivery mimicking Conan O'Brien circa the "People Helping People" days with Andy Richter and Sting. If you've never seen this, check it out, you'll know where Blunt got his inspiration...It's pointless to try to convince others that their music sucks anyways. It's all a matter of personal opinion.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2007 11:25:57 AM PDT
Sue says:
I like James Blunt and that's all I have to say.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2008 5:02:12 AM PDT
Netrace says:
I like cheese.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2008 12:16:02 AM PDT
Dliteful says:
Actually, he wasnt just a soldier, he was an officer which means he's tougher and smarter than you will probably ever be. Then, after you've realized you dont measure up to him in that respect remember he's also talented (which youre almost certainly not), famous (which youre definitely not) and getting more women than you will ever get even if you won the lottery and paid for it (which is probably the only way youre ever getting any). Please dont bash his music when you are so illiterate you cant spell wrists properly and he graduated from University. I like his music and I strongly recommend it to anyone who has a girlfriend and wants to get her in a cuddly mood. His music along with David Gray and Cold Play is national asset to the UK and if you dont like it then feel free to not listen to it.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2008 12:18:43 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 28, 2008 12:19:34 AM PDT
Dliteful says:
In response to Sylvie's comments, I absolutely agree. Im willing to bet that girls, on average, love his music. The simple reason is that its emotional and heartfelt. Thanks for chiming in.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Back to Bedlam forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Oct 12, 2006
Latest post:  Oct 28, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Back to Bedlam
Back to Bedlam by James Blunt (Audio CD - 2005)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (487)