Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Dot
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on June 6, 2016
Everyone is creative, and this story illustrates the fact in a touching story.
on June 6, 2016
Such a great story - especially if you have a student or child who is struggling with being not artistic or different. A very quick read with a great message.
on May 30, 2016
Great deal, great books! I read them all to my grown son upon arrival. He thought they were very inspiring and says that my 3rd grade students will love these books!
on May 30, 2016
excellent
on May 29, 2016
This was among the earliest children’s picture books that I fell in love with. It’s about finding your own artistic voice. Vashti, a young girl, starts from a place of complete frustration with any request to create art, and ends up a prolific artist who begins to mentor another young artist. Unlike every other Reynolds book I read after, it’s very, very restrained in the narration. It lets the story communicate the message instead of using narration that’s equivalent to big neon “inspirational” signs. One of our favorite children's books about art and creativity.
on May 29, 2016
Cute story.
on May 23, 2016
Good book.
on May 22, 2016
A childrens book. PERFECT for ADULT ARTISTS. Teacher read at class. We were all enchanted and ordered the book immediately.
on May 20, 2016
Great story!
on May 19, 2016
Peter Reynolds wrote very good books for kids. My kids have enjoyed reading all his books.