5.0 out of 5 stars It can be done and here's how!
Published 7 months ago by N. Douglas

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun & Quick
Okay so right off the bat I'm going to say that this is going to be a really short review because despite the fact that the book was 96 pages very few pages had any writing. However, this in itself does not make the book any less of an enjoyable read.

Published 21 months ago by Kimberly

5.0 out of 5 stars It can be done and here's how!, January 4, 2014
N. Douglas (Riverside, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: James May's Lego House (Hardcover)
If you want to know just how to create sturdy, building-strength Lego brick components, this is the book for you. It also has lots of great ideas for interior furniture and living spaces. It has no diagrams or building instructions, as such, but is packed with great ideas and is an inspiration as to how far one can go with Lego as a real part of life. Well worth the price to me!

4.0 out of 5 stars as good as the DVD series, May 5, 2013
This review is from: James May's Lego House (Hardcover)
this episode was my kids favourite of the series. I enjoyed it too - it was very exciting to see James May build a life size lego house.
My son loves browsing the photos. this is a good accompliment to the DVD and a must for all lego fans

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun & Quick, December 1, 2012
This review is from: James May's Lego House (Hardcover)

You see a couple years ago my brother got me hooked on the British television show Top Gear and ever since then I've been quite amused by the three hosts, one of which is the author of this book James May also known as Captain Slow. So when I did a library search for books by him for my brother to read I had to put this one on hold.

I had an obsession with LEGO as a kid and even now if you put me near a set I'll still play with them. There is just something about LEGO that makes you want to sit down and construct something regardless of your age.

This little book chronicles the events leading up to, during and after the construction of this magnificent building which was sadly demolished not too long after its construction in 2009. 1,000 volunteers from all over the UK helped build the 20ft structure that now holds the Guinness World Record as the largest LEGO house in the world.

I enjoyed this little bit of pop culture in book form. It was fun learning about the construction of the house and his reasons for building it. I would recommend this as a gift for kids and maybe the older LEGO aficionados in the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego House, November 21, 2010
This review is from: James May's Lego House (Hardcover)
Great review of the Toy Story's episode for Lego House. Goes a lot more in depth than the Toy Story book. James May gives a step by step of the process and doesn't hold anything back. Highly recommend.

James May's Lego House
James May's Lego House by James May (Hardcover - September 7, 2010)
$14.95 $11.91