5.0 out of 5 stars A "must have" for all who study the KJV
The "Strong's Exhoustive Concordance" is a must have for all who seriously study God's word in the King James Bible.
It is a great tool to make one understand the Word much better.
It is the best buy I ever got as far as bible study concerned.
The only missing is a giant letter version that would make it easyer to read for me, I'm 60+.

If you are...
Published on September 18, 2007 by R. G. Brown

2.0 out of 5 stars I expected the huge thick version
Word in the Bible are missing in this issue. I gave this one away. I need the large green Exhaustive Concordance with ALL THE WORDS IN THE BIBLE IN IT.
Published 16 months ago by shazam1943

5.0 out of 5 stars A "must have" for all who study the KJV, September 18, 2007
This review is from: King James Version New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance (Hardcover)
It is a great tool to make one understand the Word much better.
It is the best buy I ever got as far as bible study concerned.

If you are in doubt to buy this concordance, I'd advice you to do so. I did and enjoy to have my copy at hand:)

King James Version New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance (Concise Reference)

Robbert Brown

2.0 out of 5 stars I expected the huge thick version, May 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Book smarts, April 23, 2012
Purchased this for my college courses and it is a great source for writing papers. The other reason I purchased it was a a comparison to the Strongest Exhaustive Concordance (NIV) and found that it does not have some words that I thought should be within an exhaustive concordance. It is still a great buy, but I just feel that it is lacking in some areas of pertinent words.

King James Version  New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
King James Version New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance by James Strong (Hardcover - November 7, 2005)
Used & New from: $8.05