Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 3, 2004
This isn't something to watch with your family, but if you have a strong stomach for explicit sexuality at some parts, then it's impossible not to appreciate Jamie and end up in tears. I personally liked this much more than his other stand-up DVD, "Lost, Stolen, and Leaked." He talks a lot about his career as an actor, but it's not just the words but the physicality of his performance that makes him so hilarious and inimitable. I've tried to use his jokes myself, but his facial expressions and the way he says things are impossible to duplicate. In this way, Jamie definitely emotes much more on stage than, say, Jerry Seinfeld, whom I also like. But "I Might Need Security" is my favorite stand-up show yet.
on May 20, 2005
But i'm here to correct my mistake. This is the correct review so lets get to it! What can i say about this DVD! Incredible! No matter how many times i see it, same laughs. From start to finish. For many of you who have only seen this on HBO you need to know that alot of this show was cut to fit the time slot. I had recorded it off HBO onto my DVR and i recently seen the DVD and was like "hey this part wasn't on HBO!" Only about 10 minutes deleted. And the etras will have you rolling even more. It is worth buying. You need this DVD in your life!!! But go and get it at a your local BestBuy for $14.99.
on December 26, 2004
This dvd is extra funny and I laughed all the way through it. He touches on a lot of major celebs and makes fun of them. You should also check out his first comedy special that comes on HBO sometimes. It's called Foxxhole and it will definitely have you laughing so hard that you'll cry.
on November 8, 2003
Be warned....this concert has a LOT of vulgarity. If you can get past that, the show is hilarious. Jamie Foxx is a gifted impressionist (Prince, Al Pacino, Mike Tyson, Bill Clinton) and physical comedian (Michael Jackson's declining moonwalking ability, a giraffe loping away from a lion, himself having a conversation with Al Pacino). There are several funny routines, including an encounter with Prince, Foxx's trip to Africa for "Ali," and more. Perhaps the funniest material of all, though, is the stuff not shown on the HBO special. There are two very funny musical encores where Foxx plays piano/organ and sings--and he's surprisingly very good. I enjoyed this far more than I expected to.
on December 18, 2002
My brother recommended this DVD and he is absolutely right. This is just so funny when my husband I watched this, we laughed so hard we were almost crying. Jamie's comedy is full of color. He did a lot of impressions on other people (which he really did such an amazing job!) and that made him so much funnier!!! I liked his skit on Africa, the talibaum (this was when he was making fun of the talibans), crackish (crackheads in hollywood), and bitchilisms (I'll save this one for you to watch because it's too funny to explain!). Overall, this is very, very funny from start to finish. Jamie is a very talented comedian and singer. I give this ***** 5 stars and 2 thumbs up!
on April 23, 2003
Jamie Foxx is my new hero of comedy. He's material is great, but, he uses his full energy (body, facial expressions,props) to tell the most hilarious story! I've seen it three times this week. This DVD is definitely a must have!
on January 4, 2013
I cant explain in words how funny this stand up is. This is Jamie Foxx's best stand up I have ever seen !!!! It is so funny I watch it several times a year, usually when friends come over so I can show them true comedy. I take this DVD to friends houses when I wanna show them a good time. The LL seen is hilarious the Africa trip is classic Foxx. A must have for every lover of comedy.
on March 13, 2003
LOL..this is hands down the best stand-up since Martin Lawrence You so Crazy. I LOVE THIS STAND UP...For anybody who has not seen this is crazy. He is sooooo funny on this dvd. I never seen my wife laugh so hard in my life. Every skit was good and very well put together. I loved it. I own it now so I can watch it over and over and still laugh at it. So anybody that gives this stand up less than 5 stars is Crackish.....One
on December 13, 2002
JAMIE FOXX HAD ME FALLING OFF THE COUCH WHEN I WATCHED THIS...IT IS TOO FUNNY..I'V WATCHED IT LIKE 10 TIMES ALREADY, AND STILL AINT SICK OF IT..HIS BIT ON AFRICA IS THE BEST! YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED!
on January 5, 2004
This might not be for everyone but what is!! The show flowed nicely and had me on the floor rolling. Jamie is unbelievable and hilarious. IMO buy this one it's well worth it.