USA Today Bestselling author, Jamie Lee Scott, loves killing people. I mean writing a good mystery, or a good romance. She lives in the Midwest with her husband, two dogs, two cats, and three horses on a small farm. When she's not writing novels she's writing screenplays and making indie films, or competing at barrel races.
Stay in the know by signing up for my newsletter at www.jamieleescott.com/newsletter.html
10 Fun Facts
1. I once played in a televised poker tournament.
2. I'm terrified of heights, so I went zip-lining, repelled down a waterfall, and walked across a rope bridge, to prove to myself I could.
3. I own a fast food restaurant with my husband.
4. I wrote my first novel in the 5th grade.
5. I want to be Charles. (if you've read the Gotcha novels you'll understand)
6. I sucked my thumb when I was a kid.
7. When I'm alone in the car, I crank the music and sing at the top of my lungs. I don't care who sees me.
8. I have a world class crush on Benecio del Toro.
9. I've had a Twitter addiction since 2009. (I may need an intervention)
10. I hate sharing my food off my plate.