5.0 out of 5 stars We are very very pleased!
My daughter is getting married next saturday and she was very pleased with the knife and server we ordered online from Amazon.com. The items not only came in a timely fashion, but the items were exquisite and perfect to match the decor of the wedding. Thanks
Published on October 10, 2010 by Patsy

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality
The picture and reviews gave me high hopes for a decent product. The design looks elegant from far, but the quality is very poor. The blade of the knife and server seem like they are made of plastic and coated with metallic film. Both items have dull edges. The Frosted Glass in the product is not glued down properly, so it rattles when the product is used.

If...
Published on February 15, 2011 by Sunil

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, February 15, 2011
This review is from: Jamie Lynn Elegant Metal and Frosted Glass Vine Cake Knife and Server Set (Kitchen)

If you are looking for something that looks good from afar for a one time use, this product may work for you. Otherwise save your return shipping money!

5.0 out of 5 stars We are very very pleased!, October 10, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Set to Last a Lifetime!, December 28, 2011
I bought this set for our wedding to match an old charmed classic theme, and they are beautiful! Frosted glass, high quality, and elegant. I have since used them many times for cutting & serving desserts and I always receive compliments. It's also nice to remember cutting our wedding cake with them. I can't rave enough, I would purchase them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Beautiful, December 28, 2010
I think that the quality is very much worth the money. The end of the set has a beautiful beveled detail that I was not aware of. Overall I am very happy with the purchase and I will be getting them engraved!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set at a great price!, July 14, 2012
I wasn't sure about buying this online...you use the server set once for the most part....but you don't want it to feel cheap. This is a nice solid set and looks very elegant. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it was for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great for the price, December 19, 2011
Until you walk over and pick these up, you'd think they were made of better stuff. The end caps on the handle look like solid metal and you would think this would weigh a couple of pounds in your hand....but they don't. Light material that looks the part. Of course, you don't need Conan's sword to cut cake so the lack of weight isn't a problem....unless you want that sort of thing. We plan on keeping ours in a large cabinet with other items from our day so unless someone picks it up, they'd swear these are high-end pieces.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but..., October 30, 2011
First I want to say I really love these and they are great quality for the price. However, the handles are made of very thin glass and I received them broken. I would strongly suggest to the company that they package them better for shipping. I had to use them broken as I didn't have time to return them. The product itself is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 3, 2011
Received my knife set only four days after ordering it. Knife set looks gorgeous in person too.The vines on the handles are very pretty and very shiny and clean like chrome. The frosted glass also looks great. Its a cheap price but it does not look cheap in person. Perfect for someone who doesnt want too blingy or too plain.

5.0 out of 5 stars wedding cake server, July 21, 2011
Mary F. Farley (Garrettsville,OH USA) - See all my reviews
love this set cause it has vines on the handles. my wedding theme was wine, grapes. i did have it personalized,it came out great!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap price Cheap product, April 6, 2011
I returned these. They are not what we were looking for as the plastic handles are very cheap in appearance and in feel. I will gladly spend another $10-$15 for something of more quality. Now you'll only be using these once and at first glance they look okay, so for the price it may be worth settling. They have thin metal and feel slightly flimsy and the handles are plastic with silver paint. With all of the good reviews I was expecting something a little nicer but as usual you get what you paid for.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›