Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on February 15, 2011
The picture and reviews gave me high hopes for a decent product. The design looks elegant from far, but the quality is very poor. The blade of the knife and server seem like they are made of plastic and coated with metallic film. Both items have dull edges. The Frosted Glass in the product is not glued down properly, so it rattles when the product is used.

If you are looking for something that looks good from afar for a one time use, this product may work for you. Otherwise save your return shipping money!
on February 24, 2016
These were a lovely buy and I know I will pass them down to many little ones, These look even nicer in person and the weight in the handle lets you know it wont break if you cake has some real thick layers. I loved this item and I would totally recommend it to anyone thinking to buy it!
on July 26, 2013
I was skeptical after some of the reviews, but the vine like pattern goes perfectly with our scroll theme for our decor and wedding. The knife and server are quite sturdy, much better quality than I was expecting considering some of the other reviews. My only disappointment was the itty bitty gap between the frosted glass and the "knob" at the bottom of the handle where it looks like the glass was just a little too small to fit properly with the base of the handle, but I had to look very closely to even notice that (yes, I'm the bride to be, and I look everything over, VERY closely, that will be used for my wedding!) A tap on the area revealed the entire setup to be very sturdy and eased any fear I had that the problem area would get worse. I am not counting that tiny fault in my review because I am very thrilled with the purchase, even with that imperfection. The picture doesn't do it justice vs what I received in person!
on October 10, 2010
My daughter is getting married next saturday and she was very pleased with the knife and server we ordered online from Amazon.com. The items not only came in a timely fashion, but the items were exquisite and perfect to match the decor of the wedding. Thanks
on July 15, 2013
I made my grandson's wedding cake and ordered this item as a lasting memento of the gift. I wound up helping cut the cake and I was surprised at how functional this knife really is! I'm going to borrow it from the couple to use at a big event this weekend. I thought these sets were mainly for looks, so it was great to find one that looks great and also works great!
on September 10, 2012
So this product is made from several different things it seems. The top half seems to be metal coated with metallic paint... then you get to the handles which are glass, but its an odd glass. The end caps on the handles seem to be plastic and also covered in metallic paint. I do not know how to describe this product other than cheap and poorly made... from a distance it is fine but up close you can see the cheapness of it. I would say its not even worth what I paid for, should be like half the price it is listed for. Please don't waste your money.
on August 3, 2011
Received my knife set only four days after ordering it. Knife set looks gorgeous in person too.The vines on the handles are very pretty and very shiny and clean like chrome. The frosted glass also looks great. Its a cheap price but it does not look cheap in person. Perfect for someone who doesnt want too blingy or too plain.
on April 6, 2011
I returned these. They are not what we were looking for as the plastic handles are very cheap in appearance and in feel. I will gladly spend another $10-$15 for something of more quality. Now you'll only be using these once and at first glance they look okay, so for the price it may be worth settling. They have thin metal and feel slightly flimsy and the handles are plastic with silver paint. With all of the good reviews I was expecting something a little nicer but as usual you get what you paid for.
on July 14, 2012
I wasn't sure about buying this online...you use the server set once for the most part....but you don't want it to feel cheap. This is a nice solid set and looks very elegant. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it was for the price!
on December 28, 2011
I bought this set for our wedding to match an old charmed classic theme, and they are beautiful! Frosted glass, high quality, and elegant. I have since used them many times for cutting & serving desserts and I always receive compliments. It's also nice to remember cutting our wedding cake with them. I can't rave enough, I would purchase them again.