Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

94%
Format: DVD|Change

on December 1, 2006
This dvd is the best video compilation i've purchased in a while. it contains all of jamiroquai's videos in chronological order plus awesome interviews with Jay Kay in the bonus features. I would have to say that my favorite videos would have to be: Space Cowboy, You Give me Something, Dont Give Hate a Chance, and Canned Heat. This dvd is a must for any Jamiroquai fans. Alot of these videos were very hard to find in the U.S. before this was released. Its Four Stars from Me!!!!
on January 9, 2007
I have been waiting a long long time for Jamiroquai to release a DVD with their best videos. Well, the time has unfortunately come. Don't get me wrong, the compilation is excellent but the sound quality of this DVD REALLY REALLY SUCKS !!! For all of you who are lucky like me to own a large Home Theater system (AVR Denon 5800, DVD Denon 2800, B&W Speakers DM605S2, DM602S2 and LR6S2, PB12-Plus/2 SVS Subwoofer and InFocus projector) you will hate this DVD to the bone. Every video was recorded in its original sound. Not only didn't they re-masterize the tracks to DTS or Dolby Digital but the stereo sound was left 'as it is' or should I say 'as it was', with its original sound, not even the 'stereo' was re-masterized. YES, believe or not, every track has different response to treble and bass as well as 'sound quality'. I still can't believe Jamiroquai allowed this DVD be released with such terrible sound.

Jamiroquai, next time try hiring some of the people who worked on the sound quality of Queen, Genesis, Phil Collins or Peter Gabriel DVDs.
99 comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2007
I had the opportunity to watch this DVD last night. From start to finish. Over the years I had always wished that Jamiroquai was promoted more in the U.S so that their videos would be available to watch on a regular basis. That's why this DVD is well worth purchasing. Especially since it covers videos from the early years. An added bonus, are the "Jay" interviews at the end of the DVD. GREAT buy for all the TRUE Jamiroquai fans.
on February 20, 2014
This guy has a way of getting me off my butt and dance through any activity of the day. Songs I used to hear in the clubs and didn't realize it was him. Stevie Wonderish voice and yet something fresh and energetic in his styling. Pure Fun.
on November 30, 2012
Just got this with doubts about the video quality, but after running on multiple players it is understandable at the time it was made, it was done in standard definition and playing on HD LCD or plasma won't look as good as it would on a standard def TV. Just ran it on standard def old tube TV and it looks great. On the computer using VLC player and shrinking the screen size, the video looks just fine. Playing on an LED LCD 26inch Insignia some of the early year videos were fuzzy or a little blurry. Plying on a 32 inch 4 year old Insignia plasma it looked a little better than the LED LCD. Sound is just great across the board except for Windows Media player so far where all of a sudden the sound would increase. I'm a Jamiroquai fan since 2001 and got this because of the videos. I give it five stars because it meets my expectations, its just awesome! If running on HD wide screen TV, suggest setting the viewing to the old tube TV size.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I have to echo the other reviewer who said that this is a
must for all true Jamiroquai fans!--
This is a great visual accompaniment to all the great music
that Jamiroquai has made in the last 15 yrs!
I became a fan of Jay Kay and the gang in 1994 with the band's
second album "Return Of The Space Cowboy" and that one remains
one of my favorites by them.
My favorite period is from 1992's "Emergency On Planet Earth"
to 2001's "Funk Oddysey"...that was good stuff!
Like I said in my review of "Space Cowboy",
I don't get the vocal comparisons to Stevie Wonder
that alot of people say about Jay Kay
because they sound absolutely nothing alike!
(And trust me, I know the Stevie Wonder reportoire very well!)
Jay Kay has his own thing: vocally, personality
and stage presence-wise! I love the way he moves, as if
defying space & time itself! As for the music, they do rely
on the 70's lexicon, but that's not a bad thing at all!
That music was real, organic, atmospheric and soulful with
lyrics that had meaning, melodies that got down into your psyche
and musical dynamics and sophistication that made it timeless!
If anything, the british kids of the late 80's and early 90's
were doing exactly what they should've been doing here in America..
putting a new spin on the old and creating a statement for the future!
Stuart Zender is an absolutely incredible bassist!
It's like the late Bernard Edwards of CHIC, Verdine White of E,W&F
and Larry Graham of Sly & The Family Stone / Graham Central Station
morphed and merged into the body of a young white kid!
Jay Kay was a fool to let him go!!

In this day and age of over-choreographed, contrived,
corporate-sponsored pop drivel that lacks substance,
it was acts like Jamiroquai, The Brand New Heavies,
Me'shell N'Degeocello, Floetry, Maxwell, D'Angelo and a few
others that kept me going throughout the 90's!
More young people should pick up instruments, study their craft
and breathe life back into popular music, be it R&B/Funk,
Jazz, Alternative, Rock--(Whateva!)--Just make your own statement!
This collection of videos is even more the bomb for me,
being an american and never getting to see these videos
as they came out (with the exception of
"Virtual Insanity" & "Alright" )because american
radio stubbornly refused to embrace Jamiroquai's music.
SO----Long story short!
Buy This DVD collection if you like good music.
PERIOD!! (-:
on February 8, 2014
After of years of enjoying music from Jamiroquai, I happened upon an advertisement for this DVD and purchased it on a whim.

I am extremely satisfied! Not only are all his best songs and their commensurate music videos featured; there is also great commentary, candid interviews with Jamiroquai and lots of behind the scenes footage detailing/translating how and why the videos were made.

Shipping for this item was fast and professional.

Thanks,
Big Ed
San Diego, CA
on February 26, 2010
I am a huge fan of Jamiroquai so the ability to have all of the videos in one place is awesome. The design of the dvd is pretty neat how they group the videos by together and the only lack in quality is due to the age of some of the videos and how they were originally made. not sure if there's a way to fix that but the sound is good and it had a lot of videos I have never seen before. The interviews alone are worth the purchase. Any Jamiroquai fan should grab a copy of this.
on January 13, 2009
If you LOVE Jamiroquai then you will LOVE this collection of videos. I bought this after watching Napolean Dynamite, I forgot he sang Canned Heat. So I had an urge to dance in my pajamas in the living room while feeling like I landed on Jupiter and all without mind altering substances even! Needless to say this Jamiroquai DVD helped to fulfill my need to dance like no one was watching...
on May 28, 2011
A great way to get acquainted with the more popular Jamiroquai songs. All the main hits, which serve as a great entry point to the rest of their albums. It gives a feel for the band's style, without giving it all away. The strength of the music will always lie in the ability to take a serious situation and make light of it, without undermining the message it is trying to send. It might sound happy and fun to dance to, but that's just to lure you in, to get you to listen, and to challenge you to think.