5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent exfoliating cleanser not too harsh, September 7, 2012
This review is from: Jan Marini Bioglycolic Facial Cleanser 8 oz (Health and Beauty)
I have been using Jan Marini biologic cleanser for a little more than a year. I bought it after reading that it's wise to change your skin cleanser from time to time, and I alternate the Jan Marini with another super face wash, MD Formulations glycolic cleaner.

It's the glycolic acid that does the wonderful job of exfoliating, and I leave it on at night for a minute or two to help slough off any flakeys. I notice a more even skin tone. It also lasts a long time.

The best part: Amazon sells it and at a cheaper price than where I have been buying it. If only I knew! Jan Marini is hard to find. Now maybe I can afford to try the c-ester or other Jan Marini product which also get good reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite facial cleanser, December 4, 2011
This product was recommended to me by an esthetician after she gave me a facial. It is supposed to help slough off dead skin cells, I believe. My skin feels deeply cleaned by this cleanser, but doesn't leave it dry. I've used it for years and continue to re-order it.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended for any teen with acne problems, May 10, 2013
I came into using this product mid 20s but I so wish I would have known about this earlier. My acne was never full-face problem; my acne was BIG zits, ones that you couldn't avoid staring out. But they were multiple places on my face. This product was a LIFE-CHANGER. It has increased my skin quality by 1,000! I use it everyday religiously and wouldn't have it any other way. I saw results in just a week of first using.

I would HIGHLY recommened this product to all teens dealing with embarassing acne issues. Please be sure to read the bottle before using, though; the key to this face wash is to be applied to DRY SKIN. I guarantee it won't have the same effects if used wrong.

LOVE JAN MARINI!

5.0 out of 5 stars This product really worked when used as part of a regimen, September 26, 2014
This product, when used along with some others in a strict daily regimen are the ONLY things that have worked to clear my daughter's acne. Before this she tried going to dermatologists, who prescribed antibiotics (worked but really bad side effects) tried rosacea treatments, using the Clarisonic brush, the blue light therapy, Murad, Proactiv, tea tree, lavender and other essential oils, more products than I can count. Nothing else worked. The regimen, prescribed by her aesthetician with FacesPlus, has finally worked. It's taken 4 months, with some set-backs, but she's finally clear and it's made a world of difference in her life.

This product by itself won't be enough. She also used the Mandelic salicylic serum, soothing cranberry cream, a good sunscreen, and used ice on breakouts daily (reduces inflammation) plus really carefully checking ingredients in makeup and other products to make sure they don't contain comedogenic products. She now uses mineral makeup which is less clogging to the pores. The diet is also important, reducing salt intake and other things. The aesthetician was an important part of the process. So, I'm not saying the Jan Marini by itself will be a miracle cure, but it's been an important part of the whole regimen.

5.0 out of 5 stars JanMarini, June 5, 2013
I love this cleanser. I have tried numerous others and this is the best. Have been using it for about 5 years. Make your face feel clean and refreshed.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product!, April 7, 2013
My skin feels so different when I use this product. Less breakouts and it doesn't dry my skin out. Great product

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, April 3, 2014
Nice hard to find product for a good price. I would definitely order another again. It gently cleanses the skin without leaving it dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, September 22, 2013
Srinks pores. Gentle. I will continue to use.i can really tell a difference. I was told I would like results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cleanser, May 6, 2013
Have been using this for about a year now and it iis a great cleanser for aging skin, keeps skin smooth and soft without drying it out

2.0 out of 5 stars goes on greasy, April 1, 2013
Cant tell this product does any thing at all, goes on greasy, does not leave a clean feeling on face.

Jan Marini Bioglycolic Facial Cleanser 8 oz