5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent exfoliating cleanser not too harsh
I have been using Jan Marini biologic cleanser for a little more than a year. I bought it after reading that it's wise to change your skin cleanser from time to time, and I alternate the Jan Marini with another super face wash, MD Formulations glycolic cleaner.

Published 23 months ago by ac wildlife

2.0 out of 5 stars goes on greasy
Cant tell this product does any thing at all, goes on greasy, does not leave a clean feeling on face.
Published 16 months ago by Terry Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent exfoliating cleanser not too harsh, September 7, 2012
This review is from: Jan Marini Bioglycolic Facial Cleanser 8 oz (Health and Beauty)

It's the glycolic acid that does the wonderful job of exfoliating, and I leave it on at night for a minute or two to help slough off any flakeys. I notice a more even skin tone. It also lasts a long time.

The best part: Amazon sells it and at a cheaper price than where I have been buying it. If only I knew! Jan Marini is hard to find. Now maybe I can afford to try the c-ester or other Jan Marini product which also get good reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite facial cleanser, December 4, 2011
This product was recommended to me by an esthetician after she gave me a facial. It is supposed to help slough off dead skin cells, I believe. My skin feels deeply cleaned by this cleanser, but doesn't leave it dry. I've used it for years and continue to re-order it.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended for any teen with acne problems, May 10, 2013
I came into using this product mid 20s but I so wish I would have known about this earlier. My acne was never full-face problem; my acne was BIG zits, ones that you couldn't avoid staring out. But they were multiple places on my face. This product was a LIFE-CHANGER. It has increased my skin quality by 1,000! I use it everyday religiously and wouldn't have it any other way. I saw results in just a week of first using.

I would HIGHLY recommened this product to all teens dealing with embarassing acne issues. Please be sure to read the bottle before using, though; the key to this face wash is to be applied to DRY SKIN. I guarantee it won't have the same effects if used wrong.

LOVE JAN MARINI!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, April 3, 2014
Nice hard to find product for a good price. I would definitely order another again. It gently cleanses the skin without leaving it dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, September 22, 2013
Srinks pores. Gentle. I will continue to use.i can really tell a difference. I was told I would like results.

5.0 out of 5 stars JanMarini, June 5, 2013
I love this cleanser. I have tried numerous others and this is the best. Have been using it for about 5 years. Make your face feel clean and refreshed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cleanser, May 6, 2013
Have been using this for about a year now and it iis a great cleanser for aging skin, keeps skin smooth and soft without drying it out

5.0 out of 5 stars Jan Marini Bioglycolic Facial Cleanser 8 oz, May 5, 2013
I absolutely love both the scent of this product and the results. I've just started using it and combine it with the anti aging cream. You only need a little bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product!, April 7, 2013
My skin feels so different when I use this product. Less breakouts and it doesn't dry my skin out. Great product

2.0 out of 5 stars goes on greasy, April 1, 2013