Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on September 25, 2014
This is a fake product. I've bought this Jan Marini face wash from a spa before and this one is nothing like it. The one I received was much more watery, smelled like chemicals unlike the one I had previously, had a different color cap and stung my skin. It cost less than the one I bought before but it's useless. I will never buy from this store again.
33 comments14 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 7, 2012
I have been using Jan Marini biologic cleanser for a little more than a year. I bought it after reading that it's wise to change your skin cleanser from time to time, and I alternate the Jan Marini with another super face wash, MD Formulations glycolic cleaner.

It's the glycolic acid that does the wonderful job of exfoliating, and I leave it on at night for a minute or two to help slough off any flakeys. I notice a more even skin tone. It also lasts a long time.

The best part: Amazon sells it and at a cheaper price than where I have been buying it. If only I knew! Jan Marini is hard to find. Now maybe I can afford to try the c-ester or other Jan Marini product which also get good reviews.
0Comment25 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 15, 2014
IT A FAKE!Did someone put hair shampoo in the empty bottle and now claims it to be Bioglacolic Facial Cleanser? I have used Jan Marini products for 3 years now. The consistency, color, smell are off! DO NOT BUY!
11 comment8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2014
This product, when used along with some others in a strict daily regimen are the ONLY things that have worked to clear my daughter's acne. Before this she tried going to dermatologists, who prescribed antibiotics (worked but really bad side effects) tried rosacea treatments, using the Clarisonic brush, the blue light therapy, Murad, Proactiv, tea tree, lavender and other essential oils, more products than I can count. Nothing else worked. The regimen, prescribed by her aesthetician with FacesPlus, has finally worked. It's taken 4 months, with some set-backs, but she's finally clear and it's made a world of difference in her life.

This product by itself won't be enough. She also used the Mandelic salicylic serum, soothing cranberry cream, a good sunscreen, and used ice on breakouts daily (reduces inflammation) plus really carefully checking ingredients in makeup and other products to make sure they don't contain comedogenic products. She now uses mineral makeup which is less clogging to the pores. The diet is also important, reducing salt intake and other things. The aesthetician was an important part of the process. So, I'm not saying the Jan Marini by itself will be a miracle cure, but it's been an important part of the whole regimen.
on December 4, 2011
This product was recommended to me by an esthetician after she gave me a facial. It is supposed to help slough off dead skin cells, I believe. My skin feels deeply cleaned by this cleanser, but doesn't leave it dry. I've used it for years and continue to re-order it.
11 comment9 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 31, 2014
This is fake. I bought one from my esthetician and it is completely different from this fake one. It smells like chemicals, the color is off, and the texture is off too. DO NOT BUY THIS!!
on May 1, 2015
The product was not sealed properly! The pump was not taped, it was just in a ziplock plastic bag. When it arrived the pump was open and the liquid/cleanser was all over the plastic! It was such a waste!
review image review image review image
on January 5, 2015
Bought this to avoid buying more cleansers with harmful micro beads. Didn't like it at all - was really surprised this made "top reviews" on the review sites.
on June 5, 2013
I love this cleanser. I have tried numerous others and this is the best. Have been using it for about 5 years. Make your face feel clean and refreshed.
on December 13, 2012
I have dealt with acne all my life, and still do at 38 years old! I have tried EVERYTHING!!! Everyone's skin is different, and not everything works the same for everyone, but every time I try something different (trying to save some money) it never works for my skin and I always come back to Jan Marini. I used to use the 4 step system, cleanser, c-esta serum, bioglycolic lotion, and transformation cream. For a couple years now, I have reduced it to just the bioglycolic facial cleanser, and sometimes the transformation cream, when my skin feels a little dry, but my acne is not acne anymore. I may get a couple pimples from time to time, but that is it! I am so glad to have discovered such a great product line!!! I have been using Jan Marini for more than 10 years now, and when I see people I went to high school with, they all say I don't look like I aged at all, so that is a plus as well! :)