Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 25, 2014
This is a fake product. I've bought this Jan Marini face wash from a spa before and this one is nothing like it. The one I received was much more watery, smelled like chemicals unlike the one I had previously, had a different color cap and stung my skin. It cost less than the one I bought before but it's useless. I will never buy from this store again.
on September 7, 2012
I have been using Jan Marini biologic cleanser for a little more than a year. I bought it after reading that it's wise to change your skin cleanser from time to time, and I alternate the Jan Marini with another super face wash, MD Formulations glycolic cleaner.

It's the glycolic acid that does the wonderful job of exfoliating, and I leave it on at night for a minute or two to help slough off any flakeys. I notice a more even skin tone. It also lasts a long time.

The best part: Amazon sells it and at a cheaper price than where I have been buying it. If only I knew! Jan Marini is hard to find. Now maybe I can afford to try the c-ester or other Jan Marini product which also get good reviews.
on August 15, 2014
IT A FAKE!Did someone put hair shampoo in the empty bottle and now claims it to be Bioglacolic Facial Cleanser? I have used Jan Marini products for 3 years now. The consistency, color, smell are off! DO NOT BUY!
on September 26, 2014
This product, when used along with some others in a strict daily regimen are the ONLY things that have worked to clear my daughter's acne. Before this she tried going to dermatologists, who prescribed antibiotics (worked but really bad side effects) tried rosacea treatments, using the Clarisonic brush, the blue light therapy, Murad, Proactiv, tea tree, lavender and other essential oils, more products than I can count. Nothing else worked. The regimen, prescribed by her aesthetician with FacesPlus, has finally worked. It's taken 4 months, with some set-backs, but she's finally clear and it's made a world of difference in her life.

This product by itself won't be enough. She also used the Mandelic salicylic serum, soothing cranberry cream, a good sunscreen, and used ice on breakouts daily (reduces inflammation) plus really carefully checking ingredients in makeup and other products to make sure they don't contain comedogenic products. She now uses mineral makeup which is less clogging to the pores. The diet is also important, reducing salt intake and other things. The aesthetician was an important part of the process. So, I'm not saying the Jan Marini by itself will be a miracle cure, but it's been an important part of the whole regimen.
on February 2, 2015
It is just ok. I am not sure how much of Glycolic Acid concentration it has, but it feels too mild. It feels like a face wash that has lotion in it. It takes forever to rinse my face because of the slimy texture. After each wash, my eyes feels gluey and blur. It doesn't make my face too dry between wash and applying face cream. It will be sitting there as a back up. I am going back to my Peter Thomas glycolic face wash.
on May 1, 2015
The product was not sealed properly! The pump was not taped, it was just in a ziplock plastic bag. When it arrived the pump was open and the liquid/cleanser was all over the plastic! It was such a waste!
review image review image review image
on December 4, 2011
This product was recommended to me by an esthetician after she gave me a facial. It is supposed to help slough off dead skin cells, I believe. My skin feels deeply cleaned by this cleanser, but doesn't leave it dry. I've used it for years and continue to re-order it.
on July 4, 2015
I have been using this product for years (almost 20) and I LOVE IT! I am 70 years old, and whenever I go for a facial I am told that I have great skin, and I am always amazed. As a teenager, and even into my 30's I had problems with acne. I have been left with many small scars, but no one seems to notice. I am especially pleased when that happens during a facial, as they are seeing my skin in it's most basic state. This facial cleanser does not lather at all, as a soap would, put instead gently does the work of a cleanser that leaves your face feeling very clean and soft.
on November 15, 2015
I used the entire bottle and never noticed a difference in my skin. It felt like a slightly watery, generic brand hair conditioner. This was my first time using Jan Marini but not my first time experiencing a glycolic acid cleanser. On the other hand, no bothersome scent, stinging, or skin irritation. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a knockoff.
on April 23, 2015
I am a 75-year-old male, sounds weird to others that in spite of my age I maintain a skin care regimen!!! In my case, I use Jan Marini Biologic Facial Cleanser as Step 1 in my daily skin care routine. It's effective, mild, and the result of using this product is very pleasing. I use it in the morning and before going to bed in the evening. This is not a sales pitch. My supple flawless skin is the proof of what I have just said.