4.0 out of 5 stars This is a great cream!
I love this cream. It is just the right consistency to wear under makeup without feeling greasy and it works really well. I would give it 5 stars, but it gets used up very quickly even though I try to use as little as I can. I feel like I am buying it every couple of months and it's expensive, so I docked it one star.
Published 14 months ago by S. Friedman

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the right product
Published 14 months ago by Annie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the right product, July 1, 2013
Annie (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jan Marini Age Intervention Face Cream 1 OZ Brand New (Health and Beauty)
I received the product and it was in a Jan Marini container but upon opening the container, it was very obvious that the cream inside was not Jan Martini face cream. It was not the right color or scent of Jan Marini face cream. The cream was also overflowing out of the container. This is the first time this has over happened to me with something I have ordered from Amazon. I will say my money was refunded quickly but I am still waiting for a refund check in the mail from the charges I paid to send the item back. I would not order product from this seller again because I'm not sure what product I would be receiving in the container.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a great cream!, July 2, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok not great!, October 3, 2012
I've been using this product for several weeks now on a regular basis, and I can't tell a difference at all! It feels waxy on my face... smooth but waxy. I will continue to use it b/c it was rather pricey. Hopefully, it'll eventually work on some level.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very unhappy., February 20, 2014
This was not the product I ordered. It came in a Jan Marini container but the product inside was not Jan Marini.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product was open, March 23, 2014
Product was opened when received and a different color from Jan Marini products. Very disappointed with this, I usually have better luck with Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 28, 2014
This is a wonderful product. I use it regularly. This is part of a successful beauty plan. It actually works!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Cream, January 14, 2014
doesn't leave my face greasy , goes over bio clear perfect . I have found it helps in fine lines :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff and have used it for years!, May 30, 2013
Not everything is made for everyone! But this may be the exception. My skin feels so good from using this cream. I don't feel that it's too heavy. It soaks into my skin, and seems to do all it claims to be capable of. I have seen an improvement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jan Marini Age Intervention Face Cream 1 oz, May 5, 2013
I've just started using this and have been very happy. It's given my complexion a more vibrant appearance, fresh and dewey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jan Marini Age Intervention Face Cream, May 4, 2013
Introduced to this product by an aesthetician and have been using it for years. It makes such a difference in how my complexion feels and looks.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›