1,578 Reviews
 (1,139)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super backpack is right!
Published on July 25, 2006 by LiveALittleTrvl

2.0 out of 5 stars Yes, it carries things.
This isn't really worth the price. Based on strength and utility alone, I've seen cheaper backpacks at Wal-Mart, etc. that far outshine this little thing. This is really quite small, don't let the big numbers fool you.

I guess I could suggest this for elementary schoolers, but as a college student this really doesn't work for me. I remember carrying even more...
Published on September 22, 2006 by E. Sutcliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Super backpack is right!, July 25, 2006
I owned one of these for over 10 years. It went through college with me and was big enough for all of my books, etc. Post college, my son used it for school and during it all, it went traveling with us several times a year. I probably would still have it and use it for travel except that on one of those trips, I parked my car across from the Air & Space Museum in D.C. and someone broke in. All they took was my pack and a knit cap...so even the homeless(?) know a good pack when they see it. They left all kinds of electronic games they could have sold for some dough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Backpack, November 9, 2006
Sandra L. Adams (Poconos, Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
In these days and times backpacks, bookbags, etc have become so outlandish. This is a classically styled all american backpack. No bells, no whistles, just a good ole standbye bag! Hard to find now-a-days.

5.0 out of 5 stars High fives to JanSport, January 3, 2007
It's gotta be good if 4 months of school passed and there are no rips, tears or broken zippers...especially if it belongs to one of my kids!

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, September 12, 2005
This bookbag is amazing. i love the whole look of it, and the style, and the fact that it can hold a lot of my books and papers and what not. It's great..thanks amazon for the speedy delivery too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Light Bag, but thin fabric, September 30, 2006
I love this bag because it is light and roomy. However after laying it on the concrete a few times, it has 2 small holes at the bottom because the bag is so thin. I got my money's worth, but will look for something with a leather bottom if you lay your bag on the ground at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap and good, November 3, 2006
works as advertized. the only drawback is its lack of pockets. its got just the one pocket with an inner pocket. not a big deal to me but for some it might be a problem. its simplicity is a strength and also a weakness i guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars The lightest weight bag!, May 25, 2005
After trying many different daypacks, this one is definitely the best one if weight is a problem. Many backpacks have so much padding that the bag is already somewhat heavy before you even put your books and other things in them. I've given away countless bags due to the weight issue, until I found this basic JanSport. Another added bonus: the bag comes in great colors and is reasonably priced you can buy more than one. Great for us girls that look a little color. My only complaint is that my hot pink bag was missing one of the fabric pull tabs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!!!!!!!, July 27, 2006
A Kid's Review
I think this backpack was so amazing to me because I used it from 2nd grade to 7th grade and I still have it now. I happen to love rainbow, so I chose the color of "Peace Out." You Can Fit almost anything in there and the backpack can fit into almost anywhere. I definetly recommend it to anyone, any age is perfect. I want to keep this backpack for a long time. But best of all, if you want to keep it forever, the colors never fade out. So you will still notice the colors even ten years after you purchased it. I think I will definetly buying more things from Amazon. At least I'll be sure it will last a very long time.Horray for Amazon!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars JANSPORT SUPERBREAK MULTI-COLOR ANIMAL PRINT BACKPACK, September 9, 2010
I WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH THIS BACKPACK. I ORDERED IT FOR MY DAUGHTER FOR SCHOOL AND AND SHE WAS HOPING THAT IT LOOKED AS GOOD IN PERSON AS IT DOES IN THE PICTURE AND IT DOES. SHE LOVES IT. THE COLORS ARE SO VIBRANT. PAID $29.99 ON AMAZON. SAW IT OTHER PLACES FOR $69.99.

5.0 out of 5 stars Freakin' Awesome Backpack!, July 9, 2011
The Superbreak backpack has been my daily companion for the past 2.5 years. It's been through 5 full-time-college semesters, always handling extremely heavy bookloads (think lots of hardcover science, math and english texts) very well. It's a great fit for someone of small-medium stature ( 5'2" thin-to-average female). I've just ordered another one, only because I like my current Superbreak so much that I don't want it to begin to fade or tear---that's right, it hasn't even begun to fade, or wear, or tear, after 5 semesters of heavy daily use! This is a freakin' awesome backpack.

Rate and Discover Movies