5.0 out of 5 stars Jansport, July 27, 2012
Spacious and durable, yet light. It was very well packaged. Can be used as a school bag or a cabin luggage on planes

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift & Niece Loved it, September 5, 2012
I bought it as a birthday gift for my niece in nursing school. My niece let's me know that everyone has been commenting about her new Jansport Driver backpack in zebra coral. She has not had any problems regarding the function of the backpack. She loves the fact that it has straps so she does not have to drag it up down the stairs. Quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I had been looking for, November 21, 2012
these back packs are why cool..I have twin granddaughters that are tall and they don't have to bend down to pull there back packs they are also attend 6th grade at a middle school the size of the backpack has plenty of room for all the books n supplies the need for the day. I really like the lifetime guarantee that Jansport provides.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for school., October 2, 2012
I had been carring a tote to school,by the end of the day it seemed to weigh a ton. Now that I have my Driver 8 I can carry three times as much without my shoulders hurting. This is a great backpack! There is plenty room for everything. Anyone in school who has several books, and has to take their laptop this backpack is a must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Driver 8 Backpack, October 9, 2012
A. Lund (Pacific Grove, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JanSport Driver 8 Backpack (Sports)
This backpack is really well designed. I bought it because my previous backpack would not stand up on end no matter how I packed it, and I wanted one that would. The wheels and the blocks hold this one in a vertical position very reliably, even if it is carelessly packed. At first I did not like the zippers so buried in the closure flaps, but found that holding one side of the flap while operating the zipper cures that difficulty. I have not used the wheels and handlebar much yet, but they seem fine. Fortunately, the sleeve accommodates a 15" laptop, barely. I would buy this pack again, and would recommend it to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect backpack, May 3, 2013
Megan Stahr (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, US) - See all my reviews
My daughter loves it. It was a birthday gift to her and she wanted something on wheels. She will be able to use this for the rest of her schooling. It's durable and well made. Fast shipping and great customer service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Backpack!, January 20, 2013
Roomy, wheels run smoothly, adjustable handle is sturdy, lot of compartments and stylish! Backpacks usually don't last with my 6th grader, but this one has!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent backpack on wheels, January 20, 2013
This backpack on wheels is excellent! Strong, sturdy and spacious! My daughter loves this backpack and it's cool design. So far it's holding up well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, January 6, 2013
Does what it says....Recommend strongly. Appears durable. My daughter loves it. It holds all her stuff and some. Ideal for school going children who carry a lot of stuff. Strong wheels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bag, December 19, 2012
What a wonderful bag, robust, durable and very easy to wheel around. I have had 4 wheel bags and none of them have lasted long. This bag meets the grade.

Rate and Discover Movies