Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: JanSport Big Student Backpack (Black/Prism Purple Flashback Zebra)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 30, 2013
This looked really nice when I saw it so I ordered and was very pleased with the color as well as the design! It is a gorgeous combination of purple, black and dark blue, so for anyone who likes those colors, wants their backpack to stand out, this is the one to get! I have had this type of backpack in the past, it is very roomy, lots of nooks and crannies for just about everything, plus the straps are very adjustable. I am 5ft2" so it's important that the straps adjust to my height, which this one does. Also, there's a padding in the back so the pack is comfortable to use. You also can't go wrong with all of the zippers being double: you can open the pack from either side or put the zipper pulls in the middle. Highly recommend for the serious student, casual user (for shopping this is the way to go, as you can load a week's worth of groceries in it, as I have done in Budapest with my last pack) or just about anyone looking for a cool design/useful backpack!
on July 23, 2013
My daughter loved the color of the Black/Prism Purple Flashback Zebra print. I really liked it myself. Jansport is a very sturdy back and worth the money. I received the package rather quickly. I would buy this backpack again.
on December 13, 2013
Excellent backpack, especially for large loads. My daughter loads her backpack being in high school and college. She actually has extra room in this one. JanSport has always had excellent products, but this one is the best we have had yet. Would recommend both the product and the seller.
on September 27, 2012
This product was shipped quickly, and is exactly as advertised. I really don't know what else to say about this backpack. I really do try to always write a positive review when I receive great service, but being made to write with a word limit is crazy.
on September 5, 2012
This is the best backpack Jansport makes, and cheaper than the department stores. Plenty of pockets, and can handle all the huge textbooks back and forth to school. This is the second time we have bought this brand and model...the first one lasted four years!
on April 7, 2013
Love this backback, it holds so much stuff!! The nice padded shoulder straps makes it not dig into your shoulders when packed full of textbooks. Love the fun print as well!
on September 16, 2012
This backpack has a super cute design. I got the purple zebra. I am a college student in dental hygiene school & have a ton of books to carry & this seems to do the job. It's durable yet super cute!
on July 7, 2013
This is the best backpack my daughter has ever used for school. She loves the pattern and all the pockets. It has plenty of storage space for all her school supplies to stay organized.
on November 11, 2013
Purchased the backpack for a planned trip to Europe and it worked just as I hoped it would. It is easy to pack and to access the different compartments.I enjoy the color combinations.
on January 9, 2014
My daughter loved and greatly appreciates this backpack. Wearing it with pride. She is happy about the size, all the pockets and the color. Great buy!