2,179 Reviews
 (1,576)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super backpack is right!
I owned one of these for over 10 years. It went through college with me and was big enough for all of my books, etc. Post college, my son used it for school and during it all, it went traveling with us several times a year. I probably would still have it and use it for travel except that on one of those trips, I parked my car across from the Air & Space Museum in D.C...
Published on July 25, 2006 by LiveALittleTrvl

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality
I ordered this Superbreak backpack from Amazon (shipped directly from Amazon). I was very disappointed with the quality--very cheaply made with loose stitch. Ironically it came with a "lifetime warranty." I returned this bag the next day.
I have owned a JanSport air for 4 years, and have always been satisfied with its quality. But this Superbreak is not even...
Published 22 months ago by Yanqun

‹ Previous | 138 39 40218 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Jansport Surprises Yet Again, March 21, 2014
This Jansport bag was on the cheaper side but I love Jansport and have found this can hold my college books for classes so I like it. Works fine for what I need. It holds a 3 ring larger notebook, two or three college books, a bunch of snacks, writing stuff, and schedule. Holds about what the description says. If you buy this I don't think you'll be disappointed. I was super happy and glad to snag a Jansport for less than $30.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, March 20, 2014
After using this product for a year now it still looks and feels exactly the same as when i first bough it thats why i usually buy janSport. i also like the simplicity of the backpack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson says its perfect, March 20, 2014
Kathy (Pensacola, FL, United States) - See all my reviews
My 16year old grandson picked out this backpack to carry his school books. He's a senior this year and, evidently this is the type of backpack many of his friends also carry. It appears strong enough to last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars great backpack, March 20, 2014
Really good backpack! I ordered it and got it before expected which is really nice. I haven't had any problems since receiving it. To add to that, I'm a college student and have to carry lots of text books and material with me in this backpack and it holds up really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Delivery~Great-looking, March 20, 2014
No need to be mention, we all know Jansport backpacks are great! but if anyone has a hard time deciding which color to get, i would recommend the mammoth blue! I know a lot of people own the black or purple jansport backpack, but i am more like a type of person that don't want to have a same thing like everyone else does, therefore i chose this color...This color is very sharp and easy to recognize, i luv this backpack!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looks with high quality!, March 20, 2014
This Jansport back bag is perfect! It's convenient for me to take it with my books, laptop and my food! And blue is my favorite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, March 18, 2014
Great for carrying my notebooks and laptop. I really like the divider in the smaller pouch. Comfortable on the shoulders.

4.0 out of 5 stars Only if there's a small pocket inside., March 16, 2014
It's light and durable. Perfect for everyday use in college. My complaint is that there's only one big compartment and the fabric is thin. I wish there were a smaller compartment inside where I can carry my phone and wallet safely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 15, 2014
This was perfect! It is a long lasting backpack, the color is just as in the picture, it arrived earlier than expected and has very comfortable padding on the strips!

5.0 out of 5 stars My old one was dirty, March 14, 2014
Had a black jean sport for 5 years and it still has no holes in it and works fine. I bought a new one because my old one was kind of faded and is really dirty. I've had several other backpacks before and this one is the only survivor.

‹ Previous | 138 39 40218 | Next ›