5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
This is a very cute backpack, the material is nice and this product is overall great for school. Definitely recommend!
Published 15 months ago by Tammy

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent mid-
Good size for elementary school and probably fine for anyone older who's not needing a huge pack. 6-year-old daughter happy with pink/purple design. Only 2 pockets. Nothing fancy. Material does seem cheap to me. Some sort of textured plastic instead of fabric. Only had it for 1 week so can't speak to durability. Easily holds her books and folders and small lunch.
Published 10 months ago by Andrew John Harrell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, August 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, September 30, 2012
Quality backpack! Strong fabric, well designed and well made. Lovely coral color as well. Good brand that is consistently quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome backpack, July 11, 2013
I spent hours narrowing down several different backpacks for my sister who is in college. She picked this design and absolutely loves it. The brand and design is of course the best of the best. The design is unique and a mix of trendy, stylish, hip, and classy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, lightweight and great colors!, October 7, 2013
My 8 year old son loves bright colors, so this multi pop block color is awesome! It looks just like the image, and since my husband has this same Jansport backpack from circa 1980-something (which he still uses for his ski gear - helmet, goggles, gloves, etc), it was exactly as I expected. The sturdy (but not super thick) fabric seems identical to my husband's older-than-dirt Jansport, which has obviously held up just fine over the years.

Lightweight and simple design. One main compartment - so I'm not searching high and low for my son's papers and homework in 3 or 4 different pockets - and one smaller compartment in the front (both zippered). The front pocket is about 10" x 8" x 2", and has a couple smaller slots inside it. The big pocket is about 17" tall and it's about 7" deep. If you were wanting to carry a bunch of heavy books, I might recommend something more "fancy", but this is perfect for papers, a couple library books, and some pens and pencils.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW on the Color!, August 14, 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter. It's a great backpack and the Coral color is just beautiful. The picture does not do it justice! It arrived exactly on time, too. I definitely recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice backpack, August 20, 2013
This was for my daughter going into 8th grade. She likes it very much. Simple, good size for what she needed. Could have had some more zip pockets for small stuff internally but overall great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, June 1, 2014
As a nursing student I have tons of books I have to haul around. And I have 2 bags, one for clinical and one for class. This works perfectly for class. It fits my books and notebooks along with my iPad. It has plenty of space for pens and highlighters! Loved the color and the color is true to the picture! I would highly recommend Jansport bags to anyone. They last forever!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Backpack, August 15, 2013
Dani (PATTERSON, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Can never go wrong with JANSPORT backpacks. My daughter saw this color and had to have it. Great backpack and nice color

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent mid-, January 22, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great color and very roomy, August 28, 2014
loved the color, material is of strong/good quality, very good size (lots of room inside), i'm a college student and it fits my 1 inch binder 2 textbooks, 1 spiral, plastic water bottle, pencil bag, wristlet, and glasses case, all without it being all cramped (all of this fits in the big pocket) so yeah very roomy, arrived on time and in good shape

JanSport Superbreak Backpack