Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: JanSport Superbreak Backpack
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 9, 2013
This is a very cute backpack, the material is nice and this product is overall great for school. Definitely recommend!
on July 11, 2013
I spent hours narrowing down several different backpacks for my sister who is in college. She picked this design and absolutely loves it. The brand and design is of course the best of the best. The design is unique and a mix of trendy, stylish, hip, and classy.
on September 30, 2012
Quality backpack! Strong fabric, well designed and well made. Lovely coral color as well. Good brand that is consistently quality.
on October 7, 2013
My 8 year old son loves bright colors, so this multi pop block color is awesome! It looks just like the image, and since my husband has this same Jansport backpack from circa 1980-something (which he still uses for his ski gear - helmet, goggles, gloves, etc), it was exactly as I expected. The sturdy (but not super thick) fabric seems identical to my husband's older-than-dirt Jansport, which has obviously held up just fine over the years.

Lightweight and simple design. One main compartment - so I'm not searching high and low for my son's papers and homework in 3 or 4 different pockets - and one smaller compartment in the front (both zippered). The front pocket is about 10" x 8" x 2", and has a couple smaller slots inside it. The big pocket is about 17" tall and it's about 7" deep. If you were wanting to carry a bunch of heavy books, I might recommend something more "fancy", but this is perfect for papers, a couple library books, and some pens and pencils.
on February 23, 2015
I have had this backpack a couple of weeks now and I love it. I got the fluorescent Pink with white polka dots. It is so bright and c
review image
on June 1, 2014
As a nursing student I have tons of books I have to haul around. And I have 2 bags, one for clinical and one for class. This works perfectly for class. It fits my books and notebooks along with my iPad. It has plenty of space for pens and highlighters! Loved the color and the color is true to the picture! I would highly recommend Jansport bags to anyone. They last forever!!!
on August 20, 2013
This was for my daughter going into 8th grade. She likes it very much. Simple, good size for what she needed. Could have had some more zip pockets for small stuff internally but overall great.
on May 17, 2016
My teen daughter was given a chance to choose nearly any backpack she wanted and THIS backpack was the one! It's a great fit to hold all her middle school books. She couldn't be happier! Thanks JanSport for still making a quality product after all these years!!
review image
on January 22, 2014
Good size for elementary school and probably fine for anyone older who's not needing a huge pack. 6-year-old daughter happy with pink/purple design. Only 2 pockets. Nothing fancy. Material does seem cheap to me. Some sort of textured plastic instead of fabric. Only had it for 1 week so can't speak to durability. Easily holds her books and folders and small lunch.
on August 12, 2013
Item as described and a lovely lavender color. Item color was true to color as listed on Amazon. Great backpacks that have a long life span. Daughter is very pleased with the Superbreak style. Seems like this style is the trend this school year.