Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on August 22, 2013
I've had mine for four years, and I use it every day. It still hasn't ripped, torn, or frayed, and it can hold all of my heavy books, plus a little extra. I will never go back to using another backpack. My only recommendation: as with any other backpack, don't get one in a super light color. If you use it every day like I do, it's bound to get slightly dirty. I've thrown mine in the wash a couple times, though, and it was good as new. You definitely won't be let down by this backpack, even if you have a heavy course load.
on May 28, 2014
I'm a big culprit of never being home. I leave in the morning and don't come back until late at night to go to sleep. I work full time and I'm a full time student. My backpack comes with me everywhere and has everything I need in it for the whole day. From computer(s) to giant textbooks, toiletries, lunch, change of clothes etc. I have packed this backpack to capacity several times, and that says a lot.

It is large! I have never had a problem with packing it down either. My friends call it my child because that's how much it usually weighs, on average over 30-40 pounds. I've never had a problem with the fabric tearing like I have had with other bags or the zippers not wanting to close because it is too packed. Infact, its relatively easy. The Zippers are easy to find and very durable.

Only change I would like is that the front pocket had two zippers instead of one, but that is very minimal.

There are two larger compartments which comes in very handy for me. I can put some of the larger loose items in the smaller section so then they don't fall to the bottoms and get crushed when I try to put in a book or laptop. The smaller front pocket has lots of space for pens, highlighters, pencils, glasses, etc. The upper top pocket is of decent size as well. I've fit my wallet in there with my car keys no problem.

The straps are large and easy to adjust. They are wide and comfortable on your shoulders no matter how heavy the bag is.

I beat the crap out of my backpacks, I have never been so impressed by a bag like I am with this one!

Of course the color is great too ;P
on August 10, 2013
This backpack is great. It is big enough for all my daughter's books and some. It is very durable, has plenty of pockets and a water bottle holder on the side. We always buy JanSport backpacks because they last a long time.
on September 19, 2013
Great backpack--perfect for my middle schooler. Enough room inside to fit 6 one-inch binders, plus other necessities. Lots of pockets and storage space, nice and sturdy, heavy fabric, and an adorable print. My daughter loves it.
VINE VOICEon August 3, 2013
My daughter is going off to college and she picked out this backpack. It is really pretty and comfortable.It will hold a lot of books and has lots of compartments and pockets.Their is a place for her waterbottle too so she is happy.It looks sturdy to me so I am happy too !
on July 28, 2013
The backpack is as described on the website, it is big and a lot of books can be put in it.
on July 25, 2013
Ordered this for my grandson for school this year. He loves it. Great quality and well made. The color is bold.
on August 3, 2014
So this is pretty much the biggest backpack in existence, which doesn't mean that you should put everything you can it! Just because you can fit everything doesn't mean you should because this backpack will become EXTRAORDINARILY HEAVY. There's a video review that explains this pretty well, but it can house a lot of stuff, which is a big deal when you're on campus all day. I'm in college so the less I have to go back for my stuff the better. Generally, I keep my laptop, laptop charger, a few textbooks (3-4), a couple of binders, a pencil case, and some miscellaneous small things in here and STILL have room to stuff more supplies in (like a lunch box, or more binders, or actual books). The only downside to this bag in regards to carrying capacity is that it (logically) looks like a small house on your back, which can be a bit difficult to navigate in narrow walkways (you ever walked like a turtle? well...).

As for the design, I really appreciate two things: pockets and straps. There are two DEEP outer pockets which are pictured in the product picture. They're perfect for housing pretty much anything and provide quick access to small things like pencils instead of digging around in your black hole of a bag. In addition the outermost pouch (the one with the Jansport logo on it) has pockets to hold your pencils/pens, cell phone, a little ring to hold your keys (which is probably my favorite part of the entire bag), and yet another deep, throw-what-ever-you-can pocket in addition to all of the extra space, as you don't NEED to use the little sown in pockets.

I have absolutely no problems with the straps that haven't been easily fixed. They're ergonomic, so I don't have any issues with them being uncomfortable (the S-curve curves perfectly on my small frame). They're also very well padded, so I don't entirely FEEL the tremendous weight of my backpack. The only minor complaint that I would have about this is, as a woman, the S-curve that curves TOWARD and then AWAY from your chest and can basically squish your chest out of your shirt and move your bra around. But all you need to do is adjust the straps to be LOOSE and you'll be fine.

All in all, an amazing backpack well worth the price, as it will last forever and carry everything you will ever need. My final words of warning will be: if you use this to anything near it's capacity, your zippers will get stuck on the lips covering the zips. A lot. At least once a day. But, just like with the straps, you'll get used to and work around it. I've become a pro at un-stucking my bag's zippers, so it's no longer a hindrance.

Buy this bag!!!!
on December 31, 2013
I bought this for my daughter and she loved it!
It is light but really sturdy (special for students with a lot of workload) and the color is perfect.
Would buy Jansport again if I need it (there's a lifetime warranty). The package arrived one day early too.
I recommend this backpack to anyone who needs a new one!
on October 23, 2015
This is a very large back pack and holds all my books with more than enough room. In fact, I had a allergy attack one day and even stuck a cube of tissues in with the books and it was no problem. There is also storage in the front that allows you to keep your phone, and pencils in little compartments. I am including a picture so you can see the compartment and get a realistic idea of the design.
review image