Molded Biovent foam shoulder straps conform to your body and evenly distribute pressure, while angled vent holes within each strap provide ventilation.
- Biovent shoulder straps and back panel
- Two large main compartments for versatile storage
- Dual utility pocket with organizer keeps essentials handy
- Die-cut hypalon grab handle
- Easy access V-loft pocket
- Daisy chain quick clip points
- Dual side water bottle pockets
- Side compression straps keep pack close to the body and manage the load
- Zippered front stash pocket
- Hydration sleeve
- Ice axe loop
- Materials: 210 boxcar derby, 420-denier velocity nylon, and 840-double junior ballistic material
- Weight: 3 lb. 1 oz.
- Measures 14 x 20 x 12 inches (W x H x D)
- Capacity: 2,352 cubic inches
JanSport bags include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
JanSport is the "original outdoor gear brand," that embodies a culture of fun and discovery. The company equips people globally with quality, enduring, reliable products that enable the freedom to experience life's adventures.
The goal at JanSport is to design, engineer, manufacture, and market products that can help you get from point A to point B, wherever that may be, in the most functional way possible. JanSport is well aware that the backpack that carries your books to school might need to be the same backpack that carries your gear on a weekend day hike, so flexibility is incorporated into each and every design. It's what JanSport has been doing consistently for nearly forty years and it's the concept that continues to drive the organization today.