- 120V, 11.5 amp magnetic-base drill press with 1.75 horsepower (HP) 1380 watt single-phase motor weighs 29 lb.
- 1-1/2" maximum cutting diameter and 2" maximum cutting depth
- 1480 lb. magnet dead lift and 650 lb. drill point breakaway on 1" thick steel
- Compact dimensions, for fabricating in confined spaces
- Magnetic field detection, integrated chip guard, and safety strap, to help ensure safe working environments
Jancy USA-101 Portable Magnetic-Base Drill, 120V, 11.5 Amp Motor, 1-1/2" Diameter x 2" Depth Capacity
|Price:||$872.21 ($872.21 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$122.79 (12%)|
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Jancy Engineering Company|
|Number of Items||1|
|Arbor Hole Diameter||3/4 inches|
Jancy USA-101 mag drills offer dependability, safety and versatility. The USA-101 has available t... See more product details
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
From the Manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Durable magnetic-base drill for continual use.
- 1-1/2-inch maximum cutting diameter and 2-inch cutting depth.
- Drill spindle guide maintains concentricity.
- Weight-optimized jig for vertical and overhead work.
- Removable integrated tank with gravity-fed cooling.
- Positive slug ejection.
Jancy JHM USA-101 Portable Magnetic-Base Drill
Powered by a 1,380-watt single-phase motor, this fully featured professional drill has a maximum cutting diameter of 1-1/2 inches and a 2-inch maximum cutting depth. A special drill spindle guide maintains hole tolerances for precise, consistent results and ensures positive slug ejection.
What's in the Box:
- Jancy JHM USA-101 Portable Magnetic-Base Drill
- Safety strap
- Chip guard
- Two centering pins
- 5-millimeter hexagon wrench
- Carry handle
Smart Magnet Circuitry Helps Prevent Injury
Smart Magnet circuitry helps prevent injury from drill breakaway by detecting when a surface cannot support adequate magnetic holding power. A lighted indicator on the panel lets you know the circuitry is operating correctly. The unit’s electromagnet has a dead lift of 1,480 pounds and a drill point breakaway of 650 pounds on 1-inch-thick steel when drilling holes 1-1/16-inch diameter and larger.
Concealed Motor Wiring and Other Safety Features
The motor wiring is completely concealed for protection against damage. A patented internal motor cord eliminates the risk of electric shock and potential damage to the power cord between the control panel and motor, and a self-start lock prevents an unexpected self-start in the event of sudden return of power after a power loss. A safety strap prevents the drill from falling when power to the magnet is interrupted, a safety guard prevents unintended contact with rotating machine parts, and a chip guard controls chips.
Versatile Vertical and Overhead Operation
For versatile operation, the three-spoke handle can be mounted to either side of the drill. The weight-optimized drill jig with integrated coolant tank allows for vertical and overhead work. The cooling lubrication is gravity-fed, and the tank conveniently removes without tools.
Compact and Durable
The compact drill measures approximately 17-3/4 x 8 x 13-1/2 inches (H x W x D) and weighs 32 pounds, so it's easy to move from site to site. Its smaller footprint and illuminated control panel also make it ideal for confined spaces. Solid die-cast aluminum construction ensures long-term durability.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The motor is only 9.5 amps as well not an 11.
DON'T BUY THIS DRILL.
Amazon does not provide an avenue to resolve this matter.
Now Im stuck with an expensive POS