5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! What a surprise!
Published 19 months ago by veggiegirl

2.0 out of 5 stars eye irritation
I wanted to love this product based on the reviews. It irritated my eyes. I used it two or three times and my eyes were itchy and felt like they had been scratched.
Published 5 months ago by Maggie A

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! What a surprise!, February 20, 2013
This review is from: Jane Iredale Purelash Lash Extender and Conditioner, .3 Ounce (Misc.)
I got this product as a free sample for my birthday from another skin care site that I order from often. At first, I was mad that they gave me this as my "birthday gift" as I was thinking it was junk that I would never use. In fact, I almost threw it away but months later I tried it on a whim and I am glad I did. I have very long lashes, but they are skimpy and like to do their own thing and it's hard to get them to perk up. This product is amazing and really gives my lashes definition with just a few swipes of mascara. Before using this product, I would use tons of mascara, but this product just allows me to make a pass or two and then I am done. My lashes are SO pretty and almost look fake they look so nice! I have never used a product that made such on difference on my lashes until I tried this one, it is that good. Coming from someone that is severely cheap and buys drug store brands as much as possible, I say this product is worth every penny!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Conditioner!, September 4, 2010
C. Daniel (albuquerque, nm) - See all my reviews
So far I have been using this product for a week. My lashes seem to appear longer. Good Product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for under mascara, May 8, 2010
Layne "Kallie" (Milwaukee, WI United States) - See all my reviews
I love Jane Iredale products. This lash eye conditioner is perfect for under mascara. It keeps my eye lashes from becoming overly dry which reduces breakage. My eye lashes look great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Immediate Results, July 17, 2012
I started using this product for the first time and I saw results right away. i am new to eyelash conditioners, so maybe it doesn't take much to impress me. However, the long full eyelashes are undeniable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with mascara, January 13, 2012
I love the conditioner and when I use the mascara my lashes do not clump. I would definitely order this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars AH-MA-ZING!!!, September 18, 2011
I absolutely love this product!! I've bought it twice already and have used it every night before I go to bed and my lashes look long and thick and full! My lashes used to be thin and break alot but now i have no more worries!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars eye irritation, March 24, 2014
Maggie A "margiewirth" (New York City, NY United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 19, 2013
Jarams (Ottawa, Canada) - See all my reviews
Recommended by a cosmetician in a doctor's office Jane Iredale products are fabulous and good for your skin. I have a complete makeup kit made up of Janes Iredale products and the additional cost is really worth it for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars The real deal, December 1, 2012
This is the star of all the Jane Iredale products I've used. I have long lashes but they're a bit thin and totally blonde making them invisible without mascara. This conditioner seems to have helped my lashes grow thicker but the thing I like best is that they look twice as thick when I use this under my mascara. It works with any brand of mascara, just apply it, let it dry then apply mascara and wow! I also use it at night as a conditioner without mascara. Doesn't have any adverse effects on my sensitive eyes either.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, April 4, 2014
You won't need 2 coats of mascara, and I also use it to brush my eyebrows and hold them in place.

Jane Iredale Purelash Lash Extender and Conditioner, .3 Ounce