Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Janine Turner and Bill O'Reilly about Obama's Birth Certificate: Obama Has Never Been Vetted

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 50 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2012 11:59:07 AM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2012 12:00:49 PM PDT
the only thing you have neglected to to is describe who has standing to sue the President after the election and taking the chair.

Looks to me like no one has!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2012 12:02:32 PM PDT
thought you only went there once in a while, Jimmy E.
Kind of like Obama knowing Ayres, I guess

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2012 12:05:11 PM PDT
J. Potter says:
Keep tapping, Trolljack. If it makes you feel better, I voted for Taitz in the OCT poll. If you read teh phrase as best BIRTHER attorney, it's hard to deny her majesty.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2012 12:42:58 PM PDT
Raedwulf says:
"a possible Senator from California."

Hahahahahahaha.

Oily Taint has a worse chance to become a US Senator than I do of winning the Decathlon in London at the Summer Olympics.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2012 3:04:33 PM PDT
Jimmy E. says:
There is one person in America who would definitely have standing to sue Barack Obama. That person is John Sidney McCain. He could show DIRECT injury from Obama's election if Obama is ineligible. I think the case could be made that Sarah Palin might also have standing and that the Republican Party would have standing on behalf of the McCain-Palin campaign.
However none of those parties chose to file suit or to enter any lawsuit as co-plaintiff. Nor did McCain, Palin or the RNC file an amicus brief in support of any birther lawsuit.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2012 3:11:40 PM PDT
Jimmy E. says:
You thought wrong. I visit Doc C's blog at least once a day. It's one of my favorite web sites and I post there often.

I voted in the Best Birther Attorney poll, for Mark Hatfield down in Georgia. Any birtherbot who loses to an empty chair is a great attorney to me! It was close for me with Mario Apuzzo who lost to a first year out of law school kid, Alexandra Hill.
I excluded Orly Taitz from consideration due to her $20,000 sanction. Good lawyers don't get fined $20,000 for wasting a court's time with nonsense.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2012 4:50:54 PM PDT
Dalekmaster says:
"NO! Not Turner! She was the cute one on that show!!"

Sad but true. As we all learned in high school, looks don't necessarily translate into intelligence.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2012 4:52:37 PM PDT
Dalekmaster says:
"I am not touchy about Orly Taitz as there is a possiblity that she may be running for the Senate from California"

She IS running for the Senate from California. She spends half her website time begging for money and the other half threatening anyone she doesn't like.

That being said, she has about as much chance of actually getting elected as David Duke becoming the head of the New Black Panthers.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2012 8:26:14 PM PDT
J. Potter says:
Speaking of, here's a bone for Humperdink. LOL!

http://gawker.com/5900331/how-to-survive-the-new-black-panther-partys-day-of-action-a-guide-for-conservatives

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2012 8:31:56 PM PDT
Dalekmaster says:
Hang on, this was two months ago. You mean I missed all the flash mobs and race riots? Bummer.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2012 11:13:03 PM PDT
Sophist says:
"...David Duke becoming the head of the New Black Panthers."

Hey, it's not like they have NOTHING in common. They both hate the Jews a lot, for instance. I'd say that's several orders of magnitude more likely Orly ever being addressed as "Senator Taitz".

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 5, 2012 4:00:14 PM PDT
GUEST!! says:
I mourned, my friend... I mourned.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 5, 2012 8:38:34 PM PDT
J. Potter says:
We'll always have .... WhereverItWas, Alaska. Here's looking at you, kid.

Posted on Jun 6, 2012 8:39:41 AM PDT
Brian Curtis says:
Pretty sure Cynthia Geary was the cute one. Janine's character was just annoying.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 6, 2012 9:00:56 AM PDT
GUEST!! says:
She was pretty cute, but she wasn't really my type. Plus, she went for the old guys.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 6, 2012 2:30:13 PM PDT
Raedwulf says:
Nah, I liked Janine Turner more. Too bad her brain has rotted.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 6, 2012 4:46:22 PM PDT
GUEST!! says:
Real shame, that one...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012 12:23:30 PM PDT
sPySuB says:
Orly Taitz is not a real person. She is an actor. see the proof of this at wellaware1.com

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012 12:34:58 PM PDT
Dalekmaster says:
"Orly Taitz is not a real person. She is an actor. see the proof of this at wellaware1.com"

Wow, you make Dr. Orly look sane. And that's not easy to do.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012 12:56:46 PM PDT
J. Potter says:
Wow, some people resemble each other! Truly a stunning revelation in a world of 7+billion people, all of whom are somehow related.

Let me introduce you to a guy named Hollyhock. He'll take all he can get! No, I don't know why he goes by such a silly name.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012 1:06:09 PM PDT
Jimmy E. says:
Actors are real people. Actors who are dentists are even more real. And actors who are dentists who are lawyers are even more real.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012 1:15:25 PM PDT
Dalekmaster says:
"Actors are real people."

Gene Wilder as Leo Bloom: "You can't kill the actors! They're not animals, they're human beings!"
Zero Mostel as Max Bialystok: "They are? Have you ever eaten with one?"

-- from "The Producers" (1968)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012 2:17:26 PM PDT
Jimmy E. says:
I love that movie! "Springtime for Hitler and Germany."
"I give a flower to the garbage man, he throws my girl in the garbage can.
I give a flower to the big fat cop. He takes his club and he beats me up."

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012 3:38:37 PM PDT
Sophist says:
"Orly Taitz is not a real person. She is an actor."

Then would you tell her she's overplaying her role.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  50
Initial post:  Jun 2, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 8, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions