Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jansport Backpack All Color Black Navy Grey Blue Purple Any Color!!
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 25, 2016
This was a Christmas present that my son began using the 2nd week of January. The zipper no longer works but the return window ended 1/31. Today is 2/25 so I am out of luck. So he used it 5 weeks and I can't even exchange it according to the policy.

I am going to attempt to use the Jansport warranty exchange program to get a replacement backpack. Hopefully that will work out.
on August 5, 2015
My dad ordered this for me (I'm on his account).

I just wanted to start of by explaining why I got this bag over any other bag. Jansport bags hold up surprisingly well. I for one, usually treat my stuff not with the most care...So yeah, a well built bag is a necessity for me.

The reason I chose this over the Jansport Big Student Backpack was that I wanted to limit myself on as what I could bring to school, therefore, forcing me to be well organized.

I LOVE the size of this bag. From first glance, I expected it to be smaller, but am glad that it's way roomier than it looks. In the big pocket, it holds a two inch binder, three of those huge fivestar single subject notebooks, and still has an abundance of space left for other necessities. The front pocket has a little pouch inside that holds notecards and post its. The front pocket also has two little places for a single pencil. It is a very roomy backpack. Will be looking forward to using this during highschool.

See 1 answered question