Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 2, 2012 1:56:25 PM PDT
RD according to a new video and IGN.

Posted on Jun 6, 2012 2:35:45 PM PDT
OshkoshWhale says:
Yup, just saw Playstation cam booth interview at E3 for Ni No Kuni. And Sony rep said on the interview its Jan 23 actually. Between now and RD, they still doing touching up of the voice over, etc.

Posted on Jun 7, 2012 9:17:54 AM PDT
Geomancer says:
I think they picked that date to completely sidestep the 'busy holiday' season. I'm sure they could of gotten it down a couple months sooner, but then they'd have to compete with all the AAA titles releasing in that window.

The problem is, you get a mountain of smaller titles releasing in the January-March window .... then you get next to nothing for 6 months ;)

Looking forward to this one finally getting here.

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 7:40:46 AM PDT
moogle11 says:
Where was the E3 SONY love !? I still can't believe they didn't run this as a AAA title at the press conference ?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012 7:53:22 AM PDT
Geomancer says:
It's not a FPS/TPS. That's all they care about (or MS for that mater).

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 7:58:57 PM PDT
moogle11 says:
O.o

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 7:10:08 AM PDT
moogle11 says:
Still, at least it's coming, I can't wait ^^

Posted on Jun 17, 2012 6:02:58 PM PDT
Brian says:
I personally hope it does come Jan 23 since it's my birthday that would be an awesome way to spend it.I have the japanese DS ver. which is pretty cool in and of it's self but the PS3 ver. looks like it will look a lot better on my HD screen.

Posted on Jan 12, 2013 7:56:06 PM PST
The game is being released on the 22nd, which just happens to be MY birthday. Tuesday is generally the new release day for games in general.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Jun 2, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 12, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about