Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 15, 2013
I was happy to find this new series because my students really enjoy the A to Z Mysteries. The Calendar Mysteries are a hit with my fourth graders, and they are great chapter books for some of the students who are just starting to read chapter books.
on June 24, 2013
My son fell in love with the A to Z mysteries in Kindergarten (we started reading them to him, but he's a strong reader and now reads them himself), also by Ron Roy. Now, on the first week of summer break between 1st and 2nd grade, he found The Calendar Mysteries January Joker and couldn't put it down. He read it all in a few hours, and we couldn't distract him until it was through. I guess we'll be reading the rest of the series soon!
on August 5, 2011
My 4 year old gobbled up the A-Z Mysteries series (we read it to him). And now he will complete inhale this new series! So fun! We didn't buy it here, we checked it out at the public library. Yeah libraries! Yeah Ron Roy!
VINE VOICEon August 2, 2013
"January Joker" by Ron Roy. The month is January, and there is snow on the ground. Bradley finds tracks/marks in the snow that look like aliens. He alerts the other kids, Brian, Nate, and Lucy. They then find other "evidence" that there are aliens attacking. They even see two aliens in the window. Is this all a joke or are there really aliens that are about to kidnap these four kids?

This is the first book of the Calendar Mysteries, featuring the younger kids of the families of Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose of the A-Z mysteries.

The A-Z Mysteries series features best friends Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose. They solve mysteries all through the alphabet. This particular series, the Calendar Mysteries, features Bradley and Brian (twin younger brothers of Josh), Nate (younger brother of Ruth Rose), and Lucy (younger cousin of Dink).
on June 26, 2013
I liked the introduction of Josh, Dink, and Ruth Rose's younger siblings. Stories about aliens are cool. Review by an 8 year old.
on February 7, 2013
I liked this book because you can never turn away especially at the end I think the A To Z Calendar Mysteries will be a big hit.
on June 25, 2013
I love this book it is awesome I hope you read it!! Hope you enjoy it like I did!

Thank you!
on January 23, 2013
great gift.. highly recommended. I bought it for a 2nd grade boy. He really enjoys reading it. it was a xmass gift.
on October 23, 2011
My teacher read us this book and I loved it! I enjoyed it so much! It had so much mystery and fun!
on June 18, 2012
My 8 year old read this in one day. a bit below his level, but he enjoyed it a lot.