Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on January 3, 2013
I received one of these for Christmas, and quickly ordered two more. My 6" paper fits perfectly. I used another one to store four stacks of my 3" paper. The boxes stack on top of each other nicely. The box snaps shut securely and I do not worry that it will open when I carry it around by the handle. The 1" wide opening in the center of both sides makes it easy to grab and look through the paper inside. The plastic feels sturdy. I am very satisfied with this product.
11 comment39 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 15, 2013
This is a neat little box. I like that the sides have thumb slots to help you get the paper out without bending or damaging it. The only drawback is that the bottom on the inside has a grid molded into the plastic. You can see it in the picture, but I assumed it was on the outside. I was afraid that those lines might get pressed into the paper, as we all know that paper will follow the contour of whatever it's stored in. Luckily, the Origami paper I ordered came with cardboard to keep the paper flat, so I put the cardboard piece down in the bottom first, then loaded the paper. I assume those lines are there to give the paper an air cushion, to keep it from sticking to the bottom with static. But still, as thin as the paper is, I don't want to end up with stretched/lined paper that would mar whatever design I'm working on.
0Comment44 of 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2013
I like this little box! I got it to hold origami paper for both origami and kirigami, but I can also put a couple small tools in with the paper. I may order a couple more because I also do bead working and this is a great size to hold a small project and the few tools I use for them. Would probably work well for chainmaille crafters, too.
on February 11, 2014
I love this box! It is so wonderful to be able to take my origami paper on the go with me. I made an origami case for my bone folder and even that will fit in there! Very good heavy duty plastic but the only thing i don't like is that I guess when you put a lot of paper in it the latch on the inside that keeps it fully closed goes out on one side. To avoid it I realize that you need to close it from straight up and not on an angle. I want to buy another, and someone on here has already said that they stack nicely. Very happy with my purchase.
on December 17, 2013
I love this case. I can bring a small amount of paper with me to do "travel folding" rather than bringing my big jumbo case. It fits 6x6 in. to the tee and can also store smaller sheets like 3x3 in. The small U-shaped tab things you see on the sides are actually meant for being able to reach in under the stack of paper and take it out and are super super useful, haha.

My only complaints are that its cheapest price on Amazon is a bit pricier than it actually should be. I didn't order it online or on Amazon -- I got mine from Daiso for $1.50 plus tax. In other words I could get two of these boxes for the price of one without having to pay for shipping. If your area is blessed with a Daiso store, I suggest getting it there instead of ordering it here.

Other thing, the plastic is kind of cheap and the box doesn't always close properly. Sometimes I have to coax it a bit on the tab things on the sides to make it snap and close. I feel like I'll have to replace it later. Oh well, it's $1.50!
on February 4, 2014
A cool plastic container with all original Asian labels and writing on in. The standard origami papers fit perfectly in it. Very practical and sturdy as well.
on October 21, 2013
Must have for origami paper. This helps keep it organized and in one spot. Highly recommend this, especially for 3rd graders!
on October 6, 2014
So cute! the box holds my 6"x6" paper perfectly. the handle is cute, and the box is sturdy. I havent dropped it or anything, but when I lift it by the handle nothing has gone tumbling out. It has a cool "U" shape in the plastic that allows you to thumb through all of your papers, even at the bottom.
I like that i can store my paper without worrying about it getting crinkled.
Now if only i had something that could hold my 6"x6" and my 3"x3".....
on August 18, 2014
I bought this box to store a 1000 paper cranes kit in. It fits the entire kit like a glove with enough room for a working strand of cranes and even a little pair of scissors (if I had them). The plastic is nice and strong, it closes and opens easily. I like how the handle lays in a recess. It's a great size to keep in my purse and it's small enough that I can whip it out and set it on my lap to work from.
on November 20, 2013
Very happy with this box!
I randomly decided to give origami a try and was able to pick up some paper at a local hobby lobby retail store for very cheap (I had a 40% off coupon) (Origami Folding Paper in Assorted Colors, 500 Sheets approximately 6 Inches Square). I've been having a blast ever since!
At first I was just storing my paper in a little plastic bag the paper originally came in, but I knew early on that I was going to want a way to better protect my paper, and that pulling the paper out of and putting the paper into the plastic bag was a pain.
I found this box on amazon and thought it would work perfectly! And...it does!
I love how there's cutouts on the sides to place my finger so I can easily get the paper out with no struggle, I like how there's these raised ridges at the bottom where the paper rests so static electricity doesn't build, how nicely it snaps shut (feels very secure), how there's a nice little handle at the top for easy transportation and how perfectly my paper fits into the box.
Not really sure what else to say! It's just a great box to store your 6in x 6in origami paper in!
Love it!