Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 23, 2011
I thought this might be fun for my son, he enjoys looking at it and likes drawing on the back, however I can't find chalk that is good quality and that will actually fit into the little pouch. I wish they would make it and offer it for sale. The chalk I have found, does not write too well on the back, and I can't find anything that will fit into the little pouch.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 27, 2011
i pleased with this cute eco-friendly placemat.
a ribbon was attached to the mat. whenever i wash, it bother me, so i take it out.
also, I am not sure about chalk pocket... it's kind of on the way when my son eat meals...
anyways, these are little complains.
all things consider, i am happy with it.
on April 4, 2013
We received two of these as gifts in the "owls" print. While I like the idea of these mats, they are frustrating for two reason: 1) the chalk doesn't completely come off and the chalk-side wears out quickly (otherwise they are easy to clean) and 2) they won't stay flat. We started rolling them up the opposite way they came (chalkboard-side out) and that helped although they still want to curl up on the sides.
on June 24, 2011
I ordered this as a gift on Amazon after seeing it on a daily deal site but after the deal had passed. I thought it was a great idea and was happy to see them on Amazon! The packaging is cute and compact, the mat is adorable and practical, and a perfect price point for a small gift! I will definitely be purchasing more in the future. Love it!