Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on June 7, 2012
The strength of the song is matched by the strength of the voice that sings it. It's a song of pain and breakup, don't buy it if you want to get happy. I have kept this song in my MP3 rotation for months, and it's not going anywhere soon. She has an amazing voice, and the song itself builds quietly from the beginning to the end, and stays with you long after it's done playing.
on May 6, 2013
I love this song! Christina Perri has got a great voice, and a different voice. I love it. I love everything about this song. It is very nicely put together! I especially love the lyrics. It's not every day when someone can write a song with such powerful lyrics, and visual ones. The song is so raw and powerful, but yet simply done.
on June 21, 2013
The song is unusual. The lyrics are different. This singer is unique. I really enjoy this singer and I am sure you will also.
on May 5, 2013
Surprised it wasn't a bigger hit. One of my top 50 all time songs. That's all. for more words required. Stupid rule !
on January 4, 2013
Wow, what a great song! I'm a guy who might be annoyed at the bitter attitude reflected in lyrics. But, it's a fresh and simple angle of this oldest of themes -- the broken heart and resulting resentfulness. My favorite line is, "You're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul." Very clever. Congrats to the songwriter (Christina?) for nailing this song. The structure is strong, chords change pleasingly, arrangement is simple so as not to over dramatize, vocals are beautiful, lyrics clever and refreshing. That's what good songwriting is all about.
on February 24, 2013
She has to be talking about a narcissist or a psychopath. Words like regret, ice inside the soul, ghost, living half alive, wanting her one more time, scars, jar of hearts, playing with love, asking all around about her. This is 100% what a narcissist or psychopaths love is like. It is built on intensity and ends in despair and misery. Read and stay away from these psychic vampires.
on December 19, 2013
This song is kind of interesting, and I've yet to decide if it's good or bad. I would put the TV on music stations when I was nursing my daughter in the middle of the night those first few months of her life, after bringing her home from the hospital alone. I think I bought this song just because it kept me sane at night.
on November 30, 2014
Most people know the title song, and it's great, but the entire album is even better than expected. Fantastic blend of mellow and more upbeat, with clever lyrics. My husband bought it for himself, and highly recommended it to me. Now it stays in my car and he has to beg me to let him have it back! Buy this album!
on February 18, 2013
I do not know much about this girl who sings this song because I first heard it with another girl who sang at Russia has talent and I just loved the way she interpreted the song. I tried to look for the song with the same girl, but I only found it with her
on September 6, 2012
I had heard this song on the radio several times in the past. I am a big music buff so I had to have it. Finding this song was easy and hasle free. The sound quality is excellent. I will continue to buy music here because it is very affordable.