5.0 out of 5 stars Tried a few and this is the best!
Tried Honeywell (noisy and did not heat the room well), Smal (dangerous it short circuited), a radiator type (outside got very hot and because there is no fan with that type it took a long time to heat the room)and none seemed to be right.

I saw this one and it looked like the perfect solution and I must say I am happy with this little sucker! Got it home and...
Published on October 25, 2012 by gotomikem

3.0 out of 5 stars Check that your fuse allows for the amp requirement... I suppose this applies to all mini heaters
Make sure you have the amps. This product blew our fuse everytime. The directions state that 10 amps are needed. Our fuse in the related area of the house15 amps. Basically, we could not run any other appliance at the same time (TV in our case).

Otherwise, the unit was easy to start the first time (you have to screw on the little black base), easy to run, and...
Published 23 months ago by Cerileen

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Thermostat does not seam to work as we expected, January 31, 2013
This review is from: Jarden Consumer Heater BCH9212-U Bionaire Ceramic Mini Tower Heater (Misc.)
The machine was not as large as the photo made it appear, (a good thing). But once the desired temperature is reached we found it continues to run.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want serious heat this is your heater!, April 9, 2013
For a space heater, it blows hot. I chose this one due to Consumer Report recommendations, and I am very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Space Heater-Bionaire Ceramic, November 14, 2013
John L. Holt (Little Rock, Arkansas USA) - See all my reviews
I have only had this heater a short while. I use it in my garage where my cats sleep. The features and quality appear to be outstanding. The first night I used it the temp in my garage was what the heater was set on. I do not need the rotating feature. To me it is very quite. Consumer Reports gave it a good review. It is not a large heater and would only serve one room. I have had many small spce heaters and this one ranks with the best for its size. I like its safety features which is most important.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked great till it broke within 4 months!, May 5, 2013
I bought this heater less than 4 months ago. It worked great until yesterday when it just stopped working. I followed all instructions and never dropped it. Really disappointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little heater., May 2, 2013
My heat pump went out in the middle of winter and I had to have a heater. I ordered this heater thru Amazon and it delivered quickly and was reasonably priced. The heater worked great until I had a chance to research a new heat pump and contractor quotes. I currently have it in the basement for random chilly nights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works quietly and efficiently, April 7, 2013
I bought it for my daughter's cold room and she is very happy with this Mini Tower Heater. Good purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Go for it, February 25, 2013
Heats well in a 12 by 14 room.
Does not do as well inan open room that is a little larger

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Heater, January 18, 2013
Bought this heater to replace another one by a different manufacturer that just stopped working after a few months. Its primary use is an additional heat source for my living room which is a fairly large room. This heater has the power to keep the room nice and toasty even on the coldest days. The oscilation feature allows the heater to spread the heat evenly unlike some of the radiator style heaters that can't move the heat around. Its also quiet and the display is nice and bright, very easy to see. It comes with a remote that is easy to use and gives you full function over the heater. Its small size allows you to easily move it from room to room if need be.

I have the heater plugged into an outlet dedicated just to it. The plug stays cool to the touch unlike some of the other heaters I have used. Main thing is to make sure the heater is the only thing plugged into the outlet and DO NOT USE EXTENSION CORDS OR POWER STRIPS!!! This can cause overheating and are a fire hazard.

If you want a heater that has a small footprint but is powerful, spreads the heat evenly, and is safe to use as long as you follow the instructions then this is your heater.

Note: the fan speed on this heater is only adjustable with the heat setting, ie the higher the heat setting the faster the fan speed. This is not an issue for me but it may be for some so thats why I'm mentioning it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Was good - while it lasted, April 25, 2014
M. Althaus (Silver Spring, MD USA) - See all my reviews
Worked for only 1 season and conked out. I supposed its a controller board or something, the display turned very dim for a couple weeks, then it stopped working - power light fast blink. Should last longer for the money. Made in China.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little heater, October 20, 2014
Peter P. Lilley (Penfield, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Great little heater. puts out a lot of heat and is very quiet. The remote is nice and the temp control allows you to set and forget and it will come on and off as necessary.

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

Jarden Consumer Heater BCH9212-U Bionaire Ceramic Mini Tower Heater
$70.99 $61.11
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.