Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on July 1, 2016
These jars are awesome I just got them and noticed they even have measurements on the side Ball does it again. I'm using these for my fresh fruit because I got tired of buying plastic bags all the time.
on July 1, 2016
Standard mason jars at a great price. Can't ask for much more
on July 1, 2016
Classic Ball jars. Not much else to say.
on June 30, 2016
beautiful jars. I used these for candles I made to repel bug from our deck. I used Pewter Daisy Cut Lids for Mason Jars for them as well.
Great item!
on June 30, 2016
Nearly all the lids came bent. Overpriced for what you get.
on June 30, 2016
Bought these to make tiki torches, they turned out perfect!
on June 30, 2016
I do a lot of canning and having these be able to ship on Prime and at such a great price for buying multiples it's the best price in town1
on June 29, 2016
all jars arrive undamaged. exactly as described
on June 29, 2016
Standard mason jars. Lids are somewhat difficult to operate if you plan on reopening the jars multiple times. They sell alternative lids if you were going to use them in other ways.