Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

• Customer Reviews

on August 14, 2014
Let me preface this review by first saying much of the following is quite subjective and biased, however, I do still believe it can help someone in the market for a decent set of earbuds make an informed decision.
So, after reading numerous reviews I finally settled on these. The price was right and they looked to be the least intrusive. They arrived fast and I immediately put them to use. There was a lot of trial and error to get them to fit decently, but then again I'm a bit fussy when it comes to fitting earbuds into my ears. I'm finally at a configuration that's working out.
Battery life is definitely acceptable; ranging between 5 1/2 to 6 hours of playtime. Recharge time is clocking in at about 90 minutes.
As some reviewers have noted, the cord is a tad short, but definitely achievable for either behind the head wear or in front wear.
The controls are easy to use and all the cords and extra ear pieces all fit nicely in the provided pouch. ....Although mine has already seen a hole develop due to poor stitching.
Bluetooth connectivity was a breeze to my Samsung Galaxy Note III smartphone as well as my LENOVO Yoga 13 laptop.
Now, let's talk about sound. Surprisingly sound is rich, crisp and provides a deep sense of bass that should reasonably please most. They by no means hold a candle to my Parrot Zik over the ear headphones, but for $30 they achieve what I consider the most important factor; wireless connectivity to all of my devices on the cheap with the added bonus of being able to be dropped into a shirt pocket to travel unnoticeable anywhere:-)
I do wish the control portion were a bit more centered within the wiring instead of favoring to the right side, but it's something I can easily get use to.
I haven't tried the microphone yet, but will update this review at a later time when I finally put it to use
So far, I'm enjoying the device and happy with the purchase price. If you're still thinking about it I'd recommend giving them a try, I suspect you might be pleasantly surprised:-)
0Comment|268 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 14, 2014
On the plus side, the sound is quite good and, as a BT item, it is so much more convenient that being wired. What I do not like is the fit. I do not wear these for running--just on the Metro en route to work--and I use both the ear stabilizers and over-the-ear hooks. I've also tried them without the hooks and still have problems--the ear pieces will *not* stay in my ears! This compromises the otherwise excellent sound.
The earpieces are marked L and R--I thought perhaps this required me to wear them in specific ears for fit, but happily not the case. I actually prefer them reversed as I like the control piece on the left side and when I walk around in "phone monitoring mode"--no music, just standing by for a phone call with one ear piece in, it is the left ear that I prefer. I let the right ear piece dangle or put it in my shirt pocket. Works for me.
The ear bud tips are pretty novel in design, but are also the problem, at least for me. I think I need a tip that is longer to allow it to be inserted more deeply in my ear canal. The included tips are more rounded (look closely at the picture) and so prevent me from getting a good "seal".
The wire between the ear pieces is 20". The wire is a flat tape type of wire that is a 1/4" wide and very thin. Not a bad length, but it seems a compromise--not quite long enough to allow you to comfortably wear the wire running behind your head and a bit long when you have just the single earpiece in to monitor phone calls while driving. All the pictures show models with the wire running behind their heads. The problem is that twisting your head left and right pulls one ear piece or the other out of your ear because of the friction of the wire against your skin or clothing. The best way to wear it seems to be with the wire draped in front of you, but you end up looking a bit dorky. But no more than the people wearing full, over the ear headsets...
I pair my headset with an iPhone4s and the music cuts out nicely when the phone rings and resumes once the call is done. What does not appear to be a capability is to summon Siri with a single button press, something that I can do with my other, one-ear BT earpiece, which is a dedicated phone earpiece.

UPDATE: After posting this review, the seller, MobileCityOnline, contacted me. They offered to look for options to improve my experience. Because there really wasn't much that could be done with the set I had purchased (fit just did not get better), they provided another set of headphones (different model) AT NO COST to me and allowed me to keep the original set I purchased. I found the representative I worked with via email to be amazing and MobileCityOnline to be a seller with integrity and genuine concern for the customer. I will definitely do business with them again.
1010 comments|464 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2014
I've had these for 7 months now and I think they're amazing. At first I had a problem with them staying in place until I flipped them up. Now I get them further in my ear canal and I get a tighter fit (better for base) and they don't fall out because accidentally tugging down on the cable sort of causes the earbuds to hook your inner ear. Also the reason the controller section of the earbuds to be higher on the right side rather than right in between the speakers is so that the mic is located closest to your mouth.
review image
22 comments|107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2015
First, the website product description is very misleading, perhaps even fraudulent!! Looking at the advertised picture, one would believe that the control box with the 3 buttons is about the same length as one of the ear pieces. FALSE! The control box is almost twice as long. (See picture 1). In addition, it is very heavy which contributes to the ear piece constantly falling off.

Second, and most importantly, the product has a significant design flaw. The ear bud piece does not protrude far enough from the ear piece, so it cannot go very far into the ear. This causes two problems. One: the ear piece doesn't stay on very well and falls off constantly. Two: It greatly decreases the sound blocking quality of the device. Because the piece doesn’t go far enough into the ear, the rubber on the ear bud can't perform its main function of blocking outside noise. See picture 2 for an example. The white ear piece is my wired Samsung headphone, which works wonderfully. Because the ear bud protrudes farther from the ear piece, you get way better sound quality, more noise blocking, and the ear piece never falls off my ear.
review image review image
0Comment|104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 27, 2014
I really liked them but owning them for about 2 months and and used only handful of times, the section where the charger enters is clasping in maybe melting. Out of return window so stuck with them. They worked great but not sure of the quality, certainly not a long term usage.
review image review image
on November 26, 2014
I ordered the black pair and it does not look like the picture advertised. Specifically, the remote control portion has been minimized significantly (see my picture for comparison) and the width of the wire to a lesser extent. I will be returning these if I can. I'm not sure I kept all the packaging, so we'll see.

The sound quality seemed poor, but is probably on par for for this price and bluetooth. For me, I got a headache from the tinny sound.

The range was good, but overall I have to give out a 1 star for the misrepresentation.
on April 26, 2015
DO NOT PURCHASE THESE. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR - A CHEAP PRODUCT.
It takes a lot for me to write a bad review but this product deserves less than one star if it were possible. Unless you are using these headphones to sit in front of a computer and never move your head, then this is a great product. If you are using them for what most people here are (running, biking, etc) then you will be incredibly disappointed.
The center mic piece is way too large and located way too close to your right headphone so it will constantly be yanking that headphone out every 100 feet or so. The headphone design is flawed as you will constantly be pushing them back in. Every time you turn your head you will pull the opposite earbud out. The center mic does not work at all the way it should (volume controls might as well be for show). Lastly, I ran 4 times with these headphones and the left earbud is already not functioning anymore (it is not like I have been throwing these around the house but they are now in the garbage).
This is a great concept and I am sure the more high-end products function better but I will certainly be going back to my wired headphones for the time being. DO MORE RESEARCH AND DO NOT BUY THESE JUST BECAUSE THE PRICE POINT IS THERE (I WISH I HAD)
on November 20, 2014
Just got this product and figured out he control is way bigger than what it seems in the pictures.
They probably used Photoshop to edit the picture as the control is actually 1.5 times the length of the earphose and is much thicker than appears.
It is on the edge of fraud.

Due to that fact, it is not so comfortable for running. the control is heavy and bulky and pulls the earphones due to gravity...
I bought these as I lost my Jaybird Bluebuds and didn't want to spend another 130$.
The review are good and the sound quality is decent, build quality as well but it pisses me off that they scam you with the images they post on the listing.

Beware
review image
0Comment|109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2014
They work great. The initial battery life was about 6 hours.

The Fit has been the best part. Very snug and secure
on February 1, 2015
I don't believe I've ever rated an Amazon product 1 star before, but this is a first. These Jarv NMotion wireless earbuds look like perfect from the site's product pictures, but upon arrival, they came in a tiny cardboard box and look nothing like the stylish product pictures. The part of the ear buds that go into your ear is about 1 and a half inch long, a little bigger than my set of nice Plantronics BackBeat GO 2's, but the volume control/external mic is a completely misrepresented. The volume controller is a good 2 and a quarter inches long- almost double the size of the ear part.. and the wire/cable, it's flat, but thick/wide- also no where as thin as it appears in the product pictures. Sound quality is average, but the entire set feels cheap and poorly constructed. As you can see my attached photos, the wire/cable wider/thicker than the standard rule lines on the writing pad I took the photo on.