Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.84 shipping
Jasco 24965 Big Button Slimline 4-Device Remote
|Price:||$16.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Controls up to 4 Devices. Works With All Major Brands. Comprehensive Code Library. Master Volume Feature.
- Requires Two "AAA" Batteries (Not Included). For Use With TV, Blu-ray, DVD, VCR, DVR, Cable, Satellite, Digital Converter Box, Streaming Boxes and Other Devices.
- Dot Button to Access Sub-Channels. Full Menu Functions. Quick Code Search for Easy Setup. Code Saver Allows up to 10 Minutes to Change the Batteries in the Remote without Losing Codes.
- Battery Saver will Automatically Turn Off the Remote if the Buttons Are Depressed More Than 8 Seconds
- Use with TV, DVD, VCR, cable and satellite
- Slim design fits comfortably in hand
- Auto sleep timer
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I personally use and highly recommend a Philips SRP5107WM learning remote which can control ALL functions of my smart tv and everything else
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It worked for about 1 day. I actually need to send it back for a replacement. Thanks,Published 11 months ago by Edna B
So far no problem with this item. The instructions are easy to follow and not very complicated. Cheap but works.Published on May 10, 2013 by akagrace
is easy to use i never expected quality of this remote amazing buy it you are happy the best solutionPublished on October 8, 2012 by Armando Arce
This remote worked fine for about 5 months, then batteries died. Put new ones in and the stored codes were obviously erased as the remote didn't work and had to manually enter the... Read morePublished on April 24, 2011 by J.M.
Warning if you need the Sleep Timer: I ordered this item specifically because the description stated that it had an Auto Sleep Timer. The photo also shows a button for "sleep. Read morePublished on July 29, 2010 by Joan West