Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

• Customer Reviews

on January 26, 2014
I've sampled a lot of different jasmine teas over the years. In that time, I've encountered two blends that, without a doubt, are the best looking, best smelling, and best tasting Jasmine blends I have ever tried. This is one of them. The jasmine flavoring of this green tea makes for a very relaxing blend that I love to have with an early dinner. Since this tea is caffeinated, I only drink it in the earlier part of the evening, but if you're less affected by caffeine, it is certainly a lovely tea to enjoy at any time.

The other, The Tea Factory: Loose Tea Samplers (White Peony, 8 Oz), is less floral but it has a perfect flavor, in my opinion, without being too strong. It also steeps multiple times with a changing pallet of flavors with each steep, another reason this one is so good I think. I keep both in my tea drawer at all times. That and a tin of silver needles of course!

The only problem I've ever had with this tea, and that is jasmine tea in general, is accidentally using too much. The jasmine flavor can easily become overpowering if too much is used. This makes it very hard to used alone as an iced tea, which I wouldn't recommend.
on January 4, 2012
I've had quite a few different jasmine tea pearls and they come in a variety of grades. These superior grade specimens from Summit are just that. They average around 8mm-1cm in diameter (large) and have an extremely pungent and fresh jasmine aroma. In the cup they unfurl into whole young spring needle leaves. The liquor is an inviting pale yellowish green with moderate to strong tannin and a rich flavor strongly redolent of jasmine blossoms.

I drink this kind of tea in a tall cup. I put 6-10 pearls in the bottom and let the leaves unfurl there (i.e. I do not use an infuser and I do not remove the leaves while I drink the tea). Unlike most green teas this doesn't get too bitter with an extended time in the cup. In this way it is like a green wulong. Because of the strong flavor, this tea can be infused multiple times.

The quality of jasmine tea pearls varies. Some are small and hard. Some are infused with only jasmine oil and some include blossoms. This example is among the better ones obtainable in terms of size and grade of the leaves and the quality of the floral scent. Recommended.
on September 8, 2009
This is my favorite green tea to share with friends. The aroma when adding the hot water and while the ta is brewing is delightful, and just a prelude to the wonderful flavor of this tea. Not to mention the health benefits of a cup of green tea to start the day! I love watching the pearls unfurl in my brewer. There is no bitter aftertaste -- and I can get two brewings from the same pearls.
on December 4, 2008
I keep jasmine pearl tea on hand because my family loves it. The smell is heavenly and jasmine pearl tea doesn't develop the strong bitter aftertaste the longer it sets out. Maybe this is a quality of the green teas in general. The tea leaves have a very pleasant mild taste. I strongly recommend this tea to any tea lover.
on February 18, 2014
The first container I purchased was much fresher than the second one I bought. The Jasmine smell in the first purchase was much fresher than the second one. To be fair, when I called to complain about the lower quality of the second purchase, the customer service apologized about that and offered me a refund for this purchase. Excellent customer care and for that I will buy from this company again because they took responsibility for the quality control of their products.
on May 7, 2014
I decided to try these because of the fast prime shipping instead of waiting over a week for Teavana to deliver as usual. I do Not buy teavana anymore because these are fresher and the price is less than half !! Goodbye Teavana !
on January 3, 2015
A very mediocre tea. Brews weak and lacks flavour compared to other brand's jasmine pearl. If you look at the tea after the pearls unfold you will notice that it contains only one top leaf and the rest is a STALK. Other high quality jasmine pearl brands roll only top leaves in a pearl. Needless to say stalks brew bitter and bland.
on February 17, 2015
Item came in a ziplock plastic bag, not a tin as pictured. Disappointing as would not give this as a gift as intended. Description is misleading. Also, picture shows "Summit" as the brand, but the brand sent was "Tealyra"
on February 3, 2015
I reordered this because I love jasmine tea and had been happy with the product but quality seems to have declined. I immediately noticed the fragrance was different when I opened the can, it was much fainter and seemed a bit fruity as opposed to that distinctive jasmine smell. Unfortunately that carried over to the taste as well, it is nowhere near as strong and I am unable to use the tea leaves for a second cup like I used to be able to.
on February 3, 2016
WONDERFUL TEA FULL BODY AND VERY TASTY I DID USE A LITTLE TOO MUCH THE FIRST TIME BREWING TO MY LIKING BUT THE FLAVOR IS SOOOO GOOD SO I CHANGED THE QUANITY TO A LOT LESS AND THAT WAS SO WONDERFUL THANKS