- Conforms to RMA Engineering Standard
- Comparable to Gates, Browning, Goodyear, Dayco, Bando, PIX, Bestorq, Grainger
- The standard trapezoidal tooth timing belt design performs poorly in high torque applications and high power drives at lower speeds. To overcome this disadvantage the High Torque Belt (HTB) was developed using a more efficient tooth profile.
- HTB timing belts are specified by belt pitch length, tooth profile, and tooth pitch code and belt width in millimeters.
Image not available for
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player