5.0 out of 5 stars Great piano transcriptions
Published on July 6, 2011 by Adam

3.0 out of 5 stars JMraz
I knew going into this that it wouldn't have very detailed piano parts. It mainly follows the vocal line, but it's a good starting point if you don't want to aurally write it all down from the beginning. Good learning tool.
Published 16 months ago by SarahSings

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piano transcriptions, July 6, 2011
Most of Jason Mraz's songs DON'T have piano in them (or at least not as the leading instrumental). This book provides a piano part for all of the songs that would fit in EXTREMELY well with the rest of the song, or would sound fine as a stand alone instrumental for the song. I love playing through all of the songs (mostly just reading the guitar chords but playing them ad lib on the piano). Would not consider this a beginner book. Even just reading the chords, they are not basic chords. I've run across a few that I don't know (but can figure out). But I would suggest this book for people who are intermediate/above (even for guitar, they are not simple chords). But for the price I paid, it was definitely worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars overseas delivery excellent, May 11, 2014
This is great songbook. Amazon did a great job in delivering this item in The Netherlands within 48 hours after purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars JMraz, June 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars jason mraz, March 18, 2013
fantastic book all the songs we love my son is already playing them on piano !! Great arrangements happy we found it !!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love his music. It is so upbeat., July 5, 2010
I love his music. It is so upbeat in tempo and this CD is no exception. It makes the cloudiest days seem sunny.

Jason Mraz - We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things. (Play It Like It Is, Guitar, Vocal)
$22.99 $19.51