Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Iron Maiden $5 Off Fire TV Stick Labor Day Sale in Wine Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now Deal of the Day

Working with JavaScript is certainly becoming more and more a part of the web pages I am involved with, from wanting a clock to form validation to buttons. There is so many things and uses for JavaScript that the list seems endless.

What I found most helpful about this book was not only was the cd filled with over 300 pre-written scripts, but that the book also has coding examples for you to follow and learn from. For me learning JavaScript is a challenge and using the examples in this book has certainly it easier to produce quality JavaScripts.

Overall an excellent add-on the already highly successful JavaScript Bible, as you'll see when you look at the chapter headings. For example Chapter 1 in this book refers to chapter 15 in the JavaScript Bible.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on August 22, 2008
I was not the end-user for this product. I'm unable to place any negative/positive comment on this product. Book has been stored for a few years.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again