4.0 out of 5 stars Super skeptical but.....
Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars not very tasty
This product while it has a coffee flavoring tastes more like herbs than anything else. So far it has not helped me lose any weight
Published 9 months ago by wicpar

4.0 out of 5 stars Super skeptical but....., April 10, 2013
I was really skeptical. Have been battling my weight (especially my middle section) for over 3 years. I always get down to a point and can't get the scale to move any further. I have been using MyFitnessPal to track my calorie intake. Prior to Javita I was literally maxing out my 1200 per day. I mean starving and snacking between meals and still going over at the end of the day. I am half way through my first box now (12 servings). I was disappointed after day 7 that I didn't see results but still happy because I had more energy. The past five days though....wow.... I got on the scale this a.m. and was shocked. I even jumped on it to see if it was stuck. I dropped 5 lbs in about a week. I went back to myfitness pal and sure enough I have been eating under my calorie allotment (by a lot), eating much better things, and I have not been hungry!!!! The best is I didn't even realize that I had started eating better and that I hadn't been snacking! I am ordering my second box so I can continue!!! P.S. I don't really exercise either. I do Just Dance with my daughter every couple days and about 5 minutes of abs everynight before bed. So happy I have found the formula for me!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, July 12, 2013
Sara (Rhode island) - See all my reviews
I was skeptical at first but after my my first week I lost 5 lbs. I couldn't believe it. My mind is clear I have more energy. Doesn't give me the jitters. So far I've been drinking it for a month and I'm down 22 lbs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product! Lost 18, July 4, 2014
Awesome product! Lost 18.8 pounds in 37 days! Curbed my appetite and had energy. Felt good. No jitters. Highly recommend it. Can mix it hot or cold...

1.0 out of 5 stars not very tasty, February 20, 2014
This review is from: Javita (burn + control) Gourmet Instant Coffee for Weight Loss (Basic Kit - 2 boxes) (Health and Beauty)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, September 16, 2013
I used as planned, but did not lose one ounce. Save your money. It is easy to use and I had hoped it would work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Javita, August 29, 2013
It's not to bad, It did keep me from getting hungry for a while. I would buy it again. I lost 4 lbs. not bad.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just money making!, June 23, 2014
Tastes like instant coffee and didn't do anything for me. Instead I got more hungry and gained weight. Went back to my old coffee.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good, March 25, 2014
I've been drinking this javita coffee for 3 months already but sad to say I haven't noticed any changes in my weight even a little and I didn't lose inches.. Soooo disappointed..

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, May 20, 2014
Didn't notice any difference but I did only have 1 box not sure how long it takes to make a difference. I even combined it with exercise.

5.0 out of 5 stars The product actually works. It boosts the metabolism ever ..., July 7, 2014
The product actually works. It boosts the metabolism ever so slightly, and for the first time, my wife is losing weight.