Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Javita (burn + control) Gourmet Instant Coffee for Weight Loss (Basic Kit - 2 boxes), 3.8 OZ each
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 10, 2013
I was really skeptical. Have been battling my weight (especially my middle section) for over 3 years. I always get down to a point and can't get the scale to move any further. I have been using MyFitnessPal to track my calorie intake. Prior to Javita I was literally maxing out my 1200 per day. I mean starving and snacking between meals and still going over at the end of the day. I am half way through my first box now (12 servings). I was disappointed after day 7 that I didn't see results but still happy because I had more energy. The past five days though....wow.... I got on the scale this a.m. and was shocked. I even jumped on it to see if it was stuck. I dropped 5 lbs in about a week. I went back to myfitness pal and sure enough I have been eating under my calorie allotment (by a lot), eating much better things, and I have not been hungry!!!! The best is I didn't even realize that I had started eating better and that I hadn't been snacking! I am ordering my second box so I can continue!!! P.S. I don't really exercise either. I do Just Dance with my daughter every couple days and about 5 minutes of abs everynight before bed. So happy I have found the formula for me!!!
77 comments|185 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2013
I was skeptical at first but after my my first week I lost 5 lbs. I couldn't believe it. My mind is clear I have more energy. Doesn't give me the jitters. So far I've been drinking it for a month and I'm down 22 lbs.
22 comments|102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 4, 2014
Awesome product! Lost 18.8 pounds in 37 days! Curbed my appetite and had energy. Felt good. No jitters. Highly recommend it. Can mix it hot or cold...
22 comments|53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 26, 2015
Helped control my appetite somewhat. The taste isn't "gourmet" exactly, but it's alright. My favorite aspect of the coffee was that it was instant. Being instant, I could make iced coffee quickly rather than chilling brewed coffee in the fridge for hours.
on August 15, 2014
This product is terrible. I normally never write reviews but I'm hoping this saves somebody from wasting their money. It gave me heart palpitations and my stomach hurt everytime I tried it. I drank it 3 times just to make sure it's not a fluke. I felt terrible all 3 times. Just a forewarning don't buy it!
11 comment|77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2015
This particular Burn and Control coffee is instant. So if you don't like instant you may have to think about purchasing this one. It does exactly what it says. I drank it in the morning and found myself working for 4 hours without any cravings. I do not recommend it if you are on a strict diet, but this is good for people who have a lot to do and do not have time to be hungry and eating junk before the next meal or work break. I have been told it helped people lose weight but not eating properly and only using this coffee may not be a great idea. It does work to keep you holding until your next meal. Check with your doctor if you are on a caffeine plan.
on August 18, 2013
THE TASTE IS OK BUT DID NOT SUPPRESS MY APPETITE - I USED THE WHOLE BOX AS INSTRUCTED AND I COULD NOT TELL ANY DIFFERENCE IN MY WEIGHT OR MY APPETITE. I DO NOT RECOMMEND.
on April 27, 2016
I have to agree with the review from Majoub this may not work for everybody. I was skeptical at first but i was willing to try it as it only had 3, known ingredients coffee, combodia carg. & yerba mate. I've been going to the gym 5 times a day for about 5 months and no weight loss. I've been drinking the coffee for 5 days. First day i lost 2 lbs, 2nd to 5th day i lost 1/2 a pound each day. So far I've lost a total of 4 lbs. I gave it 4 stars because it doesn't taste better than my regular coffee but it's okay tasting. I will say it makes me slightly jittery so i only drink it once a day (in the morning) not the recommended dosage of 2 cups a day. I think the reason that it helps you to lose weight is that it suppresses your appetite and i end up eating less than usual. I wouldn't recommend it if you have any heart issues.
on November 3, 2014
This product does not work. I took this for the entire month and continued eating well and exercising. I purposely did NOT weigh myself the entire month. At the end of the 30 days I had GAINED 2 pounds. Thanks for nothing.
on February 19, 2016
I really like the convenience of this coffee. I heat some milk (1/3 cup) on the microwave, pour the coffee, and their boiling water to fill my mug. I like the taste of the coffee as well. I'm not sure if this really helps you look weight.... I haven't noticed anything yet, but if it helps boosting the metabolism I'm sure it might help situation least not gaining more weight.