5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!
The ability to charge 2 devices at the same time is a great feature. The device is very handy when traveling.
Published 20 months ago by Bernie Klug

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy
This cheap charger completely destroyed by Jambox. I plugged the charger into my car outlet and immediately smelled like something was burning. The charger got so hot and now my Jambox will not charge.

Spend the extra money on a real charger that will not ruin your expensive Jambox or anything else that you plug in.
Published on July 19, 2012 by John Berrios

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, July 19, 2012
This review is from: For Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker HPF(TM) 2-Port Dual USB Car Charger Adapter with USB Charging Data Cable (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, May 7, 2013