Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 184 questions
votes
I've had mine outside at about 50 ft away from my phone.
Sep 16, 2013 by Elaine Lopez
votes
Yes it comes with both a wall charger and a USB cord so you can charge it through your computer.
Apr 28, 2014 by Jessica Wilson
votes
I used them in my car and for they sounded better in that smaller environment that in my house. I feel in the larger spaces the sound gets lost.
Jan 13, 2014 by Jaime Brooks
votes
The JamBox connects through blue tooth, using either a computer, ipod or phone to play music.
Jun 4, 2014 by Andrea Emerson
votes
There is a mini, a medium one, and the big one. This is NOT the mini. It is the medium size. About twice the width and weight of mini, a quarter the size of the big one.
Jul 21, 2014 by Amanda Hoff
votes
Yes sir, anything that has Bluetooth will link up. Phone, Tablet, PC, Laptop, Etc. Hope this helps!
Dec 16, 2013 by Bobby Bell
votes
Yes, it can be plugged in while playing
Sep 26, 2014 by David
votes
The jambox comes with a cable and audio jack that you can plug into devices that you don't want to use on Bluetooth.
Feb 4, 2014 by Alfiebb
votes
Work with windows 8? Jan 11, 2013
Its purely a bluetooth connection. I have a lenovo laptop, running windows 7, and it works with my headset and the jambox. If you are concerned about the mytalk software not working with windows 8 then dont use it. The mytalk is not required to operate the device.
Jan 11, 2013 by <3 VOLS <3
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   19   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers