1,330 Reviews

1,374 of 1,417 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Big Jambox vs Bose Soundlink... Side by side
I'll admit it, I've got a bit of a fetish for speakers. ESPECIALLY mobile speakers. I tend to get just about every noteworthy new set that comes along. So it's no surprise I immediately had to try BOTH of the big kids on the bluetooth block: the SoundLink from Bose and the Big Jambox from Jawbone. I had already been impressed with the sound and form factor of the Bose...
Published on May 20, 2012 by M. Campbell

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad pairing button within two months and poor customer support.
Overall Big Jambox produces very good sound for a Bluetooth-based speaker. It is also quite sharp looking. Up to last week I would have given it a 5 star review. However, the pairing button stopped working. I don't know exactly when because I only noticed when trying to pair it recently. The unit is only 6 weeks old and I had only paired it twice, including the...
Published on July 26, 2012 by Roberto L. Vargas

‹ Previous | 112 13 14133 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars big jambox big fail, March 3, 2013
this is the second jambox speaker with the same problems after the first charge the speaker dont charge the battery the way it should im tottaly disapointd with this product and the jawbone company, i check the forums in their website and there's lot of people whith useless spekers and the suport from their people is useless. dont recomend this product at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, when it actually works, iphone yes, mac no, August 8, 2012
The problem with the Jambox, and why I'd recommend looking at something else, it that it was optimized for use with an iPhone. When using with a Mac, they are having significant problems with the bluetooth drivers. When you connect, you get two output and one input option. The two output options are mono and stereo (why would you go with mono?). I've seen the stereo work as mono, the stereo mode switch over to mono after three minutes, and completely disconnect.

I don't see these problems when using an iphone. It's perfectly fine. My Jambox firmware and mac software are completely up to date, there are a lot of complaints about this on their forum. I have a feeling that they don't know what is going on.

Update 10/2/12--

I thought I'd post what Jambox indicated to do here. They're still not sure what's wrong with the unit, but in talking with them I'm not the only one with this problem.

==========
I will recommend you to perform a reset on the Jambox , please click on the following link to perform [...],
also can you please try to test out the Jambox with another device or computer to isolate the problem.

============
I will recommend you to un pair the big jambox, then erase the jambox profile from the computer.
Then you will set the jambox back in pairing mode and re pair with the computer.

If the issue continues , try erasing the profile one more time and turn off the bluetooth on your computer and restart it.
Then try to re pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds great!, October 14, 2014
A. Payton (Minnesota - United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this speaker for my husband. We aren't audiophiles, he just wanted something with good sound and decent bass for listening at home. I wanted bluetooth connectivity so we wouldn't have to contend with future devices (phones, iPods, etc) potentially having incompatible connectors. This has worked perfectly! It has big sound that can easily fill a room. Now we just have to keep our 14-year-old from sneaking off with it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Product arrived on time like promised, opened the box and charged the speaker ..., October 15, 2014
Product arrived on time like promised , opened the box and charged the speaker up and it does not power on, have attempted to contact the company for an exchange but have never gotten a reply back. I am very disappointed in this product and this company.
Paid almost $300.00 and received a defective product that does not power on. At this point i do not know what to do because the company will not reply back to my emails.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Price, October 6, 2014
AWESOME. I had the small jam box but wanted something that was better outside. The small worked well inside or as some background music, but not to really bring the party. This one is amazing. Best example is using it as the party box for a summer softball game. Was too loud for the pitcher to hear the ump and loud enough for the outfielders to jam. This thing is almost uncomfortably loud in an apartment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sound- I was surprised., June 19, 2014
Got this for my son for his birthday. Wasn't sure what to think. Sound is always suspect coming out of a small box, but this thing really rocks and is sooo portable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Solid Product, June 12, 2014
I chose this rating because I have listened to most of the big brand bluetooth speakers on the market and I fell this was the best value I have experienced. The only other product I like better was the Beats speaker but it was quite a bit bigger than this one. I like the long battery charge for sure. The product was sent on time which was very convenient. I would recommend this product to others looking for a great bluetooth speaker.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, June 10, 2014
Very satisfied. Good sound. Very nice design. I'm glad I choose Jawbone instead of Bose. Very easy to use. I recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent, June 9, 2014
I'm very perfectionist and when it comes to music I'm much more so. After looking at the vast amount of BlueTooth music players offerings out there and researching a lot I found Jawbone to be the best. The sound quality is perfect even when maxed out. The extra functions are very nice and the whole update process is simply great. I am very impressed with their quality and setup. It is very lightweight and occupies very little space e.g. I carry it on my backpack all the time when going out by Motorbike.

I'm looking forward seeing a slightly bigger and more powerful model that can rock a wider area when playing outdoors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sound from a little box!, June 9, 2014
We've got friends who had these and decided to get one for ourselves. Use it all the time in the morning and around the house and especially while camping. The sound is impressive! LOVE having Bluetooth AND great sound quality. It's sturdy and the battery lasts a long time. It charges rather quickly, as well. Can't go wrong with the BIG JAMBOX!

‹ Previous | 112 13 14133 | Next ›