5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit
this cover fits well, protecting my jambox. I take it disc golfing, just straps to my bag, and stays very clean. Controls are accessible as are the audio jacks and the micro USB ports.
Published 19 months ago by Lorna Mason

2.0 out of 5 stars It works, but is waaay overpriced
First off, it works. It will attach to your bike. However, you don't get much more for your $35.

Published 10 months ago by Monkey Bingo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, February 2, 2013
This review is from: Jawbone Jambox Mobile Case for Bikes, Scooters, Backpacks and More (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars It works, but is waaay overpriced, October 7, 2013
Monkey Bingo (miami beach, florida) - See all my reviews

The material is fairly cheap, though some parts, like the tab that closes the case have some sort of vinyl instead of the mesh. There isn't any padding. It is isn't waterproof or water resistant. It is just what it is. For $15, I'd give it a great review. For $20 I'd give it a good review. But for $35, I just feel ripped off. Bottom line, if you had any gumption whatsoever, you could probably make something similar that wouldn't be much worse (or better) than what you have here.

Edit: A few more thoughts after using it for a month... First of all, I'd like the straps to be longer. The unit is designed to sit on the front of handlebars, but that area on my bike is too crowded. I attach it instead to the handle bar post, facing me, but the straps just barely make it. It would also be nice if there were more ways to attach the unit to the bike. Maybe that means more straps on other areas of the case? Anyway, it would be great if this was more versatile. And yes, the jambox buttons do get pressed in on occasion, so some sort of solution to that problem would also be welcomed. And one word on the sound. The jambox is great when not moving, but when biking, the sound decreases substantially. You'll still hear it, but if you're like me, you'll kind of always wish it was a bit louder. Obviously that has nothing to do with the case, just an FYI.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product But Has a Design Flaw, February 18, 2013
This is a great concept and is made very well but the design is definitely flawed as at least one person has noted. The straps are on the wrong side of the case and as a result, you can't access the buttons when it is secured to a bike frame and if you secure it too tight, the buttons are continually depressed. The designer definitely screwed this up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for bike riding, October 26, 2012
I got this primarily to use on my bike rides but it's so handy I just leave the Jambox in it and use it all over the house.

The only thing I'd change is to put the clear little window on the opposite side. When I strap it onto the handlebars of my road bike, the volume buttons sometimes get pressed by the handle bar. Solution: roll the Jambox 180 degrees inside the case and you're done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for biking with tunes., August 24, 2012
Attaches right to the frame of my bike and let's me not worry about breaking my jambox. Fits great and doesn't muffle the sound at all. I am a rolling concert.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nick Harris, August 27, 2012
Great product made with quality materials. I use this on the job at a construction site and it works perfectly. The case protects my jambox and I can take it anywhere I go. All jambox owners should protect their investment and get this mobile case. Thanks for an excellent product!

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality and Made In America, August 24, 2012
Douglas (WEST DES MOINES, IA, United States) - See all my reviews
My biggest concern about buying any case is the quality of construction. The JamBox is NOT cheap. When this one arrived, I was impressed with the construction and attention to detail. It says right on the label "MADE IN CHICAGO." Never seen that before! I ride a lot of miles on my Trek Madone and just am NOT comfortable wearing headphones (dangerous)...but having ambient JamBox tunes in the background is fantastic and this case holds the device securely in place.

If you're mobile and you jam, get one of these.

2.0 out of 5 stars keep on shopping, August 12, 2014
$35.00 is a lot for a product that has zero protection value and is constructed with velcro and mesh. One reviewer noted it is made in America which is great but if it had a made in China badge this product would run you 6 to 10 bucks. The product does exactly what it says it is supposed to do, but I would rather spend $10 more and get not only a mobile case but one that protects as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
R. Johns (Northwest Iowa) - See all my reviews
My son loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars No issues as of yet, June 25, 2014
Great product and does what it is designed to do. I have had it for about two weeks or so connected to my bicycle and ride to work on it everyday.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›