1,017 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars truly sweat-proof bluetooth earphones
I have had the freedom JB-200 predecessor to these headphones for about 18 months. I loved the comfort of the JB-200; although I had to buy Acoustibuds to really get them to fit well. The JB-200 fit behind your ear, so the weight of the earphone was carried by the top of your ear, which is comfortable. I soak my clothes with sweat when I workout, prior to the jaybird...
Published on August 14, 2011 by OC-Adam

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be much better
I've owned a pair of these earbuds for about a month. I bought them to replace an aging Motorola S9-HD headset. Comparing the two is a bit like comparing apples and oranges as they're completely different physical architectures, but here are a few things that may affect your buying decision of the Jaybird Freedoms.

Let's start with the things that are a plus...
Published on September 14, 2011 by Bocaboy

‹ Previous | 146 47 48102 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed them but…, August 24, 2013
This review is from: Jaybird Freedom Stereo Bluetooth Earbuds with Secure Fit-Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Midnight Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I loved them while they worked, good sound, good base, connects easily; however within two months of light to moderate use, 30 to 45 minutes 4 times a week, the left speaker no longer functions. It is apparent that the wires came loose unfortunately they are almost nonfunctional now.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, poor fit in my ears, August 24, 2013
CJC77 (Houston, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I tried this headset, the Motorola S10, and kept the Plantronics Back Beat GO 2. The sound quality on the Jaybird was the best of the 3 headsets, but I had a real hard time getting the Jaybird earbuds to stay firmly seated in my right ear. None of the combinations of ear cones and 'wingtips' felt quite right and they frequently slipped while running. The control buttons on the right plug may have contributed to the problem. I found them harder to work with than the controls on the cord while running. Even though I liked the sound, since I couldn't get them to fit comfortably, I returned this set.

3.0 out of 5 stars I wish I did a bit more research, August 21, 2013
The sound quality all things being right is awesome.
I find a couple of things somewhat frustrating.
There is constant breaks very small in the audio when you are streaming music. Its not the streaming as it works fine with regular earphones.
If you move your right ear away from the phone well it breaks.
The battery well I think the charge should be a little more than 5-6ish hours.
I can deal with that,
I don't know why it happens and it is very quick, the breaks in music.
I have my phone on my handlebars and its fine on the right hip it still happens.
The quality is great though!

5.0 out of 5 stars They work awesome, August 20, 2013
I bought these because I wanted wireless headphones that worked well at the gym. All I can say is they work great! They never cut out when I am working out with my iPhone nearby. If I have one criticism it is they work so good the other day they did not cut out until I was about 30 feet away from the iPhone, that is when I realized I had left it on the treadmill! I tried another brand and after about 10 workouts they would stop working any time they got sweaty.

I would recommend these headphones to anybody!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It is great!, August 20, 2013
It frees my hands! And the power lasts at least half day. I love it! I recommend it to my friends.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's 2013. Why use a proprietary USB cable?, August 19, 2013
The entire point of USB is its ubiquity. It appears as if Jaybird took a page from Apple's 1990's anti-interoperability playbook and went with a cable that's USB on one end and some sort of USB-esque abomination on the other. The headphones are nice and function as advertised. The battery doesn't last long enough (but seriously, find me anything that's battery powered that lasts "long enough"). I'm only giving this 2 stars because I loathe proprietary cables. It's a cheap shot by the manufacturer that essentially amounts to laughing at the customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product, August 18, 2013
Sound quality of music is very good. They fit easily in my ears. I have been using them for a month. Only problem is that battery indicator app is for ios only not for android. Hope they will release app for android also.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very decent set of head phones, August 17, 2013
Big.Hoss (Independence, KY) - See all my reviews
This is a good product so far. I've worn more comfortable ear pieces, but its not TOO bad. It pairs easily and the sound quality is better than most. I recommend it for someone needing one that is inexpensive, practical, and works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!, August 16, 2013
Bought these as a gift for a friend. The sound quality is fantastic for Bluetooth headphones. They're definitely bigger than they look, but they are comfortable. The only complaint is with the case, not the headphones. The case sucks. It's way too small to easily fit the headphones inside.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, August 16, 2013
I was extremely pleased with the product overall, until this past week when the sound dramatically decreased on my left earphone. I have never dropped it or misused it, therefore my only assumption that may have caused the malfunction is sweat, which I was hoping would never occur. I am truly disappointed overall due to the strong advertisement that guarantees sweat proof.

I'm curious if I can possibly contact Jaybird to request a new pair due to their guarantee. If anyone knows the anwser or are going through the same issues, please let me know!

‹ Previous | 146 47 48102 | Next ›