Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 84 questions
votes
Yes they are. The light weight construction is perfect as long as u fit them for ur ears and use the rubber holders that come with them. I'm in the air force and do cardio daily. Great buy in my book
May 6, 2013 by Roby Morgan
votes
We called the company when this happened and they had us return them and they sent us a brand new pair.
Apr 9, 2014 by L. Mazzolini
votes
No, unfortunately, these headphones use a proprietary abomination of USB. One end of the connector cable is regular USB to plug into your computer or charger, the other end that connects to the headphones is some sort of micro USB-ish connector... but it's not micro USB.
Oct 7, 2013 by Nick A. Liveris
votes
Yes, but the phone must be close to the device. Having it in a cargo pocket is risky.
Oct 11, 2013 by JLJ
votes
It is flexible.
Apr 9, 2014 by Peter C.
vote
hi, its been a few months so maybe you already got these or something else? I just tried dancing in these today and they held up ok. The freedom is amazing..but I haven't cut totally loose with these yet. I started but then popped a shoe lace. So, after I get a new lace I will see how far these buds can hang with me & hopefully update this. Thanks. p.s. audio quality and volume are like higher-end buds. Im running these with a Cowon X7. Update: ====== the cord connecting the ear buds is sticky, even on sweaty skin to some extent but enough to throw these when really throttled up. To fix that I clipped the cord to my hair in back. Now I can spin my hair flat and top it, too, without any problem with these buds. I pushed it past where I normally would have lost regular ear buds also, and they work fine. The trick is keeping that cord off your back and getting those ear tips right (those triangle shaped things that fit on the ear buds). Its an awesome device, very well thought out. If I could change anything though I would add a grove on the ear buds so that the ear tips dont slip down the ear stalk. A set of ear buds, regardless of who makes them, lasts me about month, and my record is about 3 months. So, time will tell how sweat proof they really are. Overall, I am extremely happy with these so far, extremely because they weren't just a replacement but so far an improvement. Good luck.
Sep 21, 2012 by House PooBear
vote
It can but they have some extra hooks not shown in the photo that help prevent that from happening. If I remember right....the hooks wrap around your ear
Mar 27, 2014 by David roth
votes
Yes it does. I just checked.
Sep 30, 2014 by Rita Green
votes
The Jaybird works with My Samsung Galaxy S5 and my Samsung Tablet.
Jan 8, 2015 by DEBRA S MILLS
votes
Just packaged like you would buy it from a store.
Aug 10, 2014 by Mike B.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers