5.0 out of 5 stars Exotic, Seductive, Classic, Irresistible
Published on March 17, 2006 by Barbara Rose

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY BAD
I paid $ 58 for the jean paul classic and received the madame that has a value of 35$
  I feel robbed and cheated. Do not recommend them because they sent me a lower priced product
Published 13 months ago by anaira

5.0 out of 5 stars Exotic, Seductive, Classic, Irresistible, March 17, 2006
Barbara Rose (BornToInspire.com) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This is my all time favorite perfume. The scent is irresistible. It lasts, isn't too overbearing or strong, and is a real signature scent. I've tried hundreds of different perfumes over many years, nothing tops this one. It's a mix of many classics, is warm, has hint of vanilla, and a faraway exotic scent that I find irresistible. It's the only one I would ever buy, and Amazon has it priced much better than the stores!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Exotic, in a Class by Itself, May 19, 2007
Barbara Rose (BornToInspire.com) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I've used many perfumes over many years and I still can't find another to top this one. It has an exotic, warm scent, not too sweet, not too overpowering - just irresistible and inviting.

An elegant, oriental, floral fragrance. The top fragrance notes are anise, orange blossom and tangerine. The middle notes are: ginger, orchid and ylang-ylang and the base of the fragrance is: vanilla, musk and amber.

It's in a class by itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars My personal favorite, July 1, 2005
This fragrance has been my signature since it debuted in 1993. The scent is delightful and earthy at the same time. Very inviting and a compliment to warmer climates where perfumes tend to be heavier because of the moisture. This is literally my favorite fragrance on my vanity. A must buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY BAD, May 30, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Sexy, long lasting fragrance, May 11, 2008
Believe it or not I like Classique EDP layered with a very small amount of Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme lotion! Yummy. I haven't looked up the actual notes to this EDP, but to me it smells like victorian rose, amber, orchids, vanilla, and maybe carnations on a sandalwood base.?! It definiately has a warm, slightly sweet and very slightly powdery base. It is what I would call an intimately sexy scent.

It lies close to the skin and smells great on fabric. The lasting power is just incredible. Classique EDP lasts well over 11 hours on my skin. When I wear Classique I cannot stop smelling my wrists!

I think nearly every age group could pull Classique off. Tho, I'd imagine Classique on one helluva sexy granny!

You might like Classique if you like Guerlain Samsara, VW Boudoir, BS Fantasy, CK Euphoria, Dolce & Gabbana for Women, EL Beautiful, Versace Crystal Noir, or Creed's Jasmine Imp. Eugenie, as these are some of the scents Classique reminds me of & I also enjoy.

1.0 out of 5 stars GAVE ME A DEMONSTRATION PERFUME, August 6, 2012
I was offered a perfume and they send me the "DEMONSTRATION" that says NOT FOR SALE with a box that is not the original package (maybe not even an original)....how can they sell it like that.... I want my refund ITS A 100% SCAM THIS SALE

1.0 out of 5 stars PRODUCTO FALSO, March 7, 2012
good day, the article you sent me is not shown in the photo, I sent a perfume sample, which came without lids, buttons are large amount of liquid, the truth I am not happy with the product they sent me and which is not requested and purchased through amazon.com

1.0 out of 5 stars store123 is the worst, April 20, 2011
I ordered a Jean Paul Gaultier from this store and It sent me another version totally diferent to the version ordered, the version sent is a summer version, I made a complain to the store and they said me that the product is a new one and it was totally original, but the problem is that I ordered that one showed in the picture a Eau De Toilette and they sent me a product that has a lot of water, alchool and nothing of perfume. If someone wants to buy from this store think about it first. I don't recomend neither the store nor the product

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Item, September 20, 2013
I bought this item and received another, inspite of Classique I received Classique Summer, which costs lot less than I supposed to bought!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive designer fragrance is old and stinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!, August 8, 2013
The perfume is old. Smells bad and not what I used before. I didn't know this would come from somewhere other then a reliable department store cosmetic counter. They will not let me return it. Say they won't take perfume back. Sam's SUCKS....I am now stuck with a $60 bottle of perfume that smells like old ladies wear. all fragrance can get old, even expensive perfume!!!!!

Rate and Discover Movies