Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

VINE VOICEon March 17, 2006
This is my all time favorite perfume. The scent is irresistible. It lasts, isn't too overbearing or strong, and is a real signature scent. I've tried hundreds of different perfumes over many years, nothing tops this one. It's a mix of many classics, is warm, has hint of vanilla, and a faraway exotic scent that I find irresistible. It's the only one I would ever buy, and Amazon has it priced much better than the stores!
VINE VOICEon May 19, 2007
I've used many perfumes over many years and I still can't find another to top this one. It has an exotic, warm scent, not too sweet, not too overpowering - just irresistible and inviting.

An elegant, oriental, floral fragrance. The top fragrance notes are anise, orange blossom and tangerine. The middle notes are: ginger, orchid and ylang-ylang and the base of the fragrance is: vanilla, musk and amber.

It's in a class by itself.
on April 20, 2011
I ordered a Jean Paul Gaultier from this store and It sent me another version totally diferent to the version ordered, the version sent is a summer version, I made a complain to the store and they said me that the product is a new one and it was totally original, but the problem is that I ordered that one showed in the picture a Eau De Toilette and they sent me a product that has a lot of water, alchool and nothing of perfume. If someone wants to buy from this store think about it first. I don't recomend neither the store nor the product
on July 1, 2005
This fragrance has been my signature since it debuted in 1993. The scent is delightful and earthy at the same time. Very inviting and a compliment to warmer climates where perfumes tend to be heavier because of the moisture. This is literally my favorite fragrance on my vanity. A must buy.
on March 7, 2012
good day, the article you sent me is not shown in the photo, I sent a perfume sample, which came without lids, buttons are large amount of liquid, the truth I am not happy with the product they sent me and which is not requested and purchased through amazon.com
VINE VOICEon May 11, 2008
Believe it or not I like Classique EDP layered with a very small amount of Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme lotion! Yummy. I haven't looked up the actual notes to this EDP, but to me it smells like victorian rose, amber, orchids, vanilla, and maybe carnations on a sandalwood base.?! It definiately has a warm, slightly sweet and very slightly powdery base. It is what I would call an intimately sexy scent.

It lies close to the skin and smells great on fabric. The lasting power is just incredible. Classique EDP lasts well over 11 hours on my skin. When I wear Classique I cannot stop smelling my wrists!

I think nearly every age group could pull Classique off. Tho, I'd imagine Classique on one helluva sexy granny!

You might like Classique if you like Guerlain Samsara, VW Boudoir, BS Fantasy, CK Euphoria, Dolce & Gabbana for Women, EL Beautiful, Versace Crystal Noir, or Creed's Jasmine Imp. Eugenie, as these are some of the scents Classique reminds me of & I also enjoy.
on November 26, 2012
Very upset about this. Cap to bottle was open before opening the package, causing 1/4+ of the liquid to spill out in tin container / box. Item cannot be returned to Amazon because it is a liquid, so there is no way to get a replacement / refund!
on August 8, 2013
The perfume is old. Smells bad and not what I used before. I didn't know this would come from somewhere other then a reliable department store cosmetic counter. They will not let me return it. Say they won't take perfume back. Sam's SUCKS....I am now stuck with a $60 bottle of perfume that smells like old ladies wear. all fragrance can get old, even expensive perfume!!!!!
on February 10, 2012
I have been wearing this scent since its premiere in 1994. At the time, you could only purchase it at Saks Fifth Avenue. I was a freshman in college, so I was able to afford it with the credit cards the banks had thrown at me. I have been buying it ever since. It is, hands down, the most feminine and alluring perfume I have found. The spicy vanilla and floral fragrance has people stopping me to ask what I am wearing. It seems that women and men alike are drawn to the scent. Be careful, however, not to put too much on; a little goes a long way.
on September 8, 2012
I love to Spritz this spicy, casual, heavenly scent for AN ALL day fragrant oriental scent. This alluring scent lasts for hours, making it suitable for me because at times I don't have the time to reapply perfume multiple times.
Enjoy the spicy scent that features an exquisite blend of wood, vanilla, and fresh, spicy amber.
It is a scent for women of all ages.