Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 61 questions
vote
It is a little larger than an umbrella stroller, but only a little. It's very easy to push with one hand and it has a good amount of storage space.
Dec 3, 2013 by colandra
votes
No it doesn't. But low enough for a proper sleep plus a slight elevation is actually ideal if my baby is having a lot of mucus. ... keeps her airways clear and makes it easier for her to breathe sleeping at an angle
Dec 28, 2013 by JTee
votes
The basket is big enough for a child's backpack pack. We took the stroller to WDW and could put ours son's coat and souvenir bags in it. When it is reclined, it is a little awkward pulling items out, but is can hold quite a bit.
Mar 8, 2013 by J. Gosselin
votes
I find the shade provided to be satisfactory. If we are going to be out in the severe sun (I am in TX) I will bring a receiving blanket to cover up the plastic window on the top of the shade, plus it gives a little more extension. But as is, as long as you aren't walking into a low set sun it works just fine for us. The back is adjustable so I can lean them back if needed too.
Oct 7, 2013 by J. Brown
votes
I'd say 3ft. I agree that it helps move the tray when putting him in. He's big for his age and he's a little over 3ft. His fit hang over a little (which he prefers to do) but I do the hard way in not moving the try before putting him in just use to it because of the other strollers I've had with my first and my second. Its comfortable for him. He loves to be pushed around in it and its very light weight and easy to put into vehicle. I am very satisfied with this product !
Apr 12, 2013 by Vera Montana
votes
Yes, both rear wheels have a lock that is easily pushed down with your foot & easy unlock also.
Jul 31, 2013 by Lisha1223
votes
Do you have the directions? I don't recall how but when I put it together I followed what they said...I think it basically snapped on
Aug 26, 2013 by R. Craney
votes
I'm not sure but my 7 year old is 43 inches and she can still sit in it!
Sep 19, 2013 by smthnbtmary
votes
I would say no. This is just a fancier umbrella stroller, so it's not as big, wide and durable as a regular stroller. Also the front tray is removable just by a little clasp, so if you were to probably place the infant car seat on it, it would probably come off.
Dec 26, 2012 by baileyonfire
votes
Its a 3 point harness instead of 5 point. Still very secure and holds my active almost 2 year old great. Hope that helps!
Sep 28, 2013 by octmom
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers