5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific!
Published on June 17, 2009 by Jennifer Robinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but not that impressed with it so far
Published on April 15, 2010 by Tiny

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific!, June 17, 2009
This walker not only saved my husband and I quite a big deal of time, to get things done around the house, but our child really loved being in it, even before she could push it. Eventually she could push it and push it so well that she would even do 3 point turns, with the backing up and all. She wound up walking without it at 9 months, which is extremely early. I had nothing but good experiences with this walker. I recommend it to everyone. Shop around for it, you will find one and it will be worth it!

Jen

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, sturdy"car" walker & activity center, December 13, 2009
The car was easy to put together. It is comfortable. It has a steering wheel with a few buttons that make sounds and one that has songs. Both "mirrors" enable the baby to hit and spin them. There are far less things to do than some "exersaucers". But, the jeep takes up less room and is mobile once the baby learns to use his/her feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves his jeep, March 24, 2011
I recently bought this for my 8 month old son and he just loves his jeep! After reading many reviews, O was really concerned that he was going to brake the lights on it and hurt himself. But when we got the jeep in, the lights are actually very sturdy. It's such a cool walker for a little boy. It's almost a cute prop for capturing photos of him. It is very easy to put together. It took him just a few days to figure out that he can actually take off in it. He walked backwards first. We also bought him a baby einstein jumper, thinking we would just get a bouncer jumper, or a walker but they both do different things. First child! What can I say. We'd buy anything to see him smile.

4.0 out of 5 stars The jeep goes beep, January 1, 2011
nice jeep for my little guy. Putting it together was fairly straightforward. The only problem I had were getting the nuts on the legs to go in straight. They were a tight fit, which made my fingers hurt after. Rolls nicely, the music and horn are acceptable (i.e. not annoying), and the adjustable heights are a good distance. My boy is 28.75 inches long and his feet are flat on the lowest setting - I'd imagine if your kid is 27 inches you might have to wait unless tip toeing is to your liking.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth looking into, July 10, 2009
i got this walker for my baby to use when we go to visit family. its easy to take apart and transport as well as easy for the baby to move around especially on carpet and hardwood floors. its roomy and spacious and provides hours of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeep Walker, June 16, 2010
This is the greatest walker. My granddaughter is moving around like crazy in it. The first time we put her in it, she moved slowly at first and now she just cruises all over the place. I am so glad I bought it. There are things for her to do while buzzing around and she loves the noises the steering wheel makes. It took me awile to figure out there seems to be two clicks on the switch which make the volume louder. The nice thing is that the horn is not obnoxiously loud. It is pleasantly quiet but loud enough for her to hear.

5.0 out of 5 stars great walker, May 10, 2010
This walker is great. I bought it for my 4 month old and he took right too it. Its made oout of good materials and easy to assemble. Its a win-win. Don't hessitate to buy it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but not that impressed with it so far, April 15, 2010
Tiny "Tiny" (West Coast USA) - See all my reviews
I'm kind of disappointed with this item ... We put it together & as soon as we put my 6 1/2 month old son into it, he immediately grabbed on to one of the side mirrors and just ripped it right out. I guess it's design flaw, because it's not broken, but not very sturdy. We threw out the box, and honestly it would be too much of a hassle to return, so we're just dealing with the problem. Also, it doesn't really roll side to side very easily. However, the horn & sounds are pretty cool, and my son loves holding on to the steering wheel & seems to enjoy the walker. So all in all, I gave it 3 stars.

2.0 out of 5 stars The construction hurt others, October 2, 2010
Initially based on reviews, I bought this item but there are a couple of things that I do not like about it and hence two stars:
For one do not delay in buying this cause this has very limited length adjustments. Once your kid is grown up in stipulated length then the length adjustment is basically useless and you will always keep it on the highest level.
Second, the outer edges are very sharp and they hurt every time when your kid just walks and the walker runs over your leg. On the other side if you are near to walker you can get hurt from outer edges.
If you have carpet then you may not like this since the wheels are small and would embedded in the carpet.

3.0 out of 5 stars it's cute, but..., October 27, 2010
Well, my parents bought my son this walker. It's super cute and I think it's probably a good walker. But, if you have a child who likes to pull, and pull on the toys to get them into there mouth... maybe not the right walker for your child. My son was able to pull both of the toys out. The toys were latched in tight. It wasn't that I didn't put it together correctly, just that my son pulled and wiggled it until the plastic got bent and distorted enough where they just wouldn't stay in place anymore. He's only had it for maybe two weeks now. Otherwise, I really like it. Even without the toys my son enjoys cruising around the house in it :)

Jeep Liberty Renegade Walker, Bolt