4.0 out of 5 stars Good and bad
This product has some very good things and some very bad issues...

On the good side, it's inexpensive, very maneuverable, and comfy for the kids. The seats recline so you can put relatively young babies in there. It fits through most doorways, and isn't very heavy compared to most double strollers. I also like the colors. It folds fairly easily...
Published on May 23, 2009 by KristaMV

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok Stroller
I bought this stroller for my twins after reading good reviews on it. I have to say that I am not that impressed. It is less expensive than other strollers out there but I wish I spent the extra money! The stroller seems very flimsy and the way you recline the seats is very cheaply done. I had a hard time getting the canopy attached correctly and now that it's on, it...
Published on August 18, 2006 by S. Brennan

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and bad, May 23, 2009
KristaMV (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
This product has some very good things and some very bad issues...

But there are some negatives. First, it does feel a little flimsy, especially when going over rough pavement or dirt roads. There's virtually no shock-absorbancy, and the wheels are made of foam instead of inflatable tires. The sun shades are USELESS - I really hate this feature of this stroller; they are tiny, so you have to keep moving them around, and they won't stay put when they're in anything but the highest position. Also, the handle positioning is weird; the outside handles are too far apart to use them (plus you keep stepping on the middle wheel). But the middle handle is too close to the others to use that comfortably, either.

I'd recommend this stroller for use as your "extra" stroller, or for when you need something small-ish or lightweight, like at an airport. If you are a heavy-duty stroller user, don't get this as your only stroller.

Addendum 8/25/2013: I've now had this stroller for 4 years, and I decided to raise the rating one star. Although the negatives above still hold true, I have consistently found this to be the best, most versatile stroller that I've owned (as a mother of twins I've got several strollers of different types). The best attributes are that it is lightweight, folds easily, and folds small. I have found that these characteristics make it WELL worth the money. It is the only stroller I still use with my kids now that they are 4.5 years old. I still wish the handles weren't the way they are, the sun shades are still useless (though older kids can now reposition them themselves), and there's still no shock-absorbency.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our needs, February 24, 2009
The Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport All-Weather Umbrella Stroller fits our family's needs perfectly. We have two children, a son that is 15 months and a daughter that is 2 months. With the birth of our daughter came the need for a stroller for two. My wife drives a Toyota Matrix. Needless to say, trunk space was limited.
The stroller is durable and compact (when folded). It handles well whether there is one or two adults pushing it and is reasonably comfortable for the children as it reclines. Even though it seats two side by side it is not unreasonably wide. Although you'd have to enter at an angle with regular sized doors it is not cumbersome and can easily be taken for shopping or walks in the park.
It also comes with a cupholder, if that is important to you.
The down side is that since it is a compact stroller you cannot carry anything large on it as it does not have underneath storage. It does have 2 pouches located on either side of the stroller to carry diapers, wipes, bottles, etc...
Overall, the stroller works for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great double stroller, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport All-Weather Stroller, Heat (Baby Product)
We have a 3 year old and 7 month old twins. After buying about 5 single strollers for our daughter when she was a baby we learned our lesson for our twins. We wanted lightweight, easy, and portable.

I understand new parents wanting the really expensive and trendy strollers, and what is important in a stroller is different to everyone; however, for us those big expensive strollers were a waste.

I bought this before our twins were born, and put it together pregnant in about 15 minutes. The canopy wasn't in the correct position for attachment. I had to wind both sides around and fittle with it a little bit until it was in the correct position to attach. I think this is done for shipping reasons though so it fits in the box correctly. Anyways, the things I like about this stroller are:
--light weight and folds up compact
--the seats recline
--although it is close, it fits fine through most standard doorways (especially anywhere that is handicap accessible)
--can close with the side bags and canopies attached
--pushes and maneuvers very easily
--sturdy construction
--it has a cup holder

The things we did to enhance this stroller are:
--we purchased 2 of the jeep mesh storage bags that hang off the back handles so we have plenty of storage (it folds fine with them attached)
--we purchased the summer infant Rayshade which gives full sun blockage and protection. This fits over the existing canopies, and has to be attached and detached with each use (however it takes about 45 seconds to attach and it folds up into a small disc which we store in one of the jeep mesh bags attached to the stroller).
--we purchased a universal (dream in me segboard) riding board for our 3 year old. It attaches behind one of the seats off the back of the stroller so she can ride on it when she doesn't want to walk, or she can ride on it with her back facing the stroller seat. This is awesome, because we never have to bring more than this 1 stroller with us for all 3 kids.

All in all, this stroller has already been worth it's weight in gold. We get compliments and inquiries everywhere we go about our setup. It is extremely convenient. I definitely do not envy the parents we pass pushing those big, bulky expensive strollers (sometimes their pushing 2 if they have several little ones). We are going to Disney in September and I know this stroller will be easy and convenient there as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, February 20, 2010
We absolutely loved this stroller. We wanted something to take to Disney with us, and we couldn't have made a better decision. The most important features to us were that it was easy to collapse and to open, and that it was lightweight to carry. The shade and storage were less important features to us, so though those were the two cons of this product, they didn't bother us as much as dealing with a complicated bulky stroller would have. The middle handle was great because we could stretch our diaper bag and back-pack across it (which alleviated the storage problem) and we also used it quite a bit to steer one handed. There are two locks for collapsing - just push each to the left and up, and it easily collapses. It also pops right open and one push down on each side and it locked in place. I could even collapse and open it while holding my one year old. Though the seats recline, my 4 year old was to tall to recline in it - her head would stick out the back. However, she was really beyond napping while at Disney anyway at that point. All in all, it was great, and we highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pays for itself if you travel, August 18, 2010
If you ever rent a car while traveling, this stroller will pay for itself. We can fit two suitcases, a couple duffle bags, and this stroller in the trunk of a full-size rental car. With any other stroller, we'd need to rent a more expensive mini-van...and the extra rental cost would be far more than the cost of this stroller.

While it is a bit flimsy, and flexes when going over rough roads or dirt, it's extremely lightweight and durable. It's lasted for many miles and many trips and paid for itself many times over.

Here's a tip: normally the front wheels swivel, which makes it very easy to maneuver on hard surfaces (floors, sidewalks), but the swivel action can work against you when on dirt or gravel. Just above each of the front wheels is a lever that can lock the wheels in a straight position (so they don't swivel). This makes it MUCH easier to push over dirt and gravel.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great lightweight stroller, September 2, 2008
N. Pham "np2000" (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my kids who get tired after long walks in certain places, like Disney or amusement parks, etc. After spending $[...]/day (we went for 2 days) for a double stroller rental at Sea World, we figure it's best to invest in a double stroller now that we have 3 kids (1, 4, 6). The older 2 are a little big for it because their legs are longer, but we just put it in the recline position when they sit and they're ok with it. I just wish I had gotten it sooner when the older 2 were younger. I didn't want anything big and bulky, and this is perfect. Very easy to fold and compact in the trunk. And the price is easy on the wallet too.

The canopies are a little hassle when folding the stroller, but I just have to remind myself to unlatch the canopy before folding it. Otherwise, it's not a big deal. The reclining feature is awesome, and the seat belts are easy to use. The cup holder is useless as it's not strong enough to hold any drinks, so I sometimes use it as a snack holder since it's not as heavy as a drink.

Overall, I love it and would recommend it to anyone with 2 or more kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stroller!!, June 29, 2006
Say good-bye to that heavy double stroller!! I have this stroller for my twins and I love it. This stroller is very lightweight. It is great for all the time, but not to bulky for those quick trips. It folds down flat, so it takes up very little trunk room. It also fits through doorways. It has a lot of the same features the big strollers do, like a cup holder, and sunshade. The seats recline, and the backs of the seats are vented for warm days.(I haven't seen that anywhere else) There isn't a storage basket, but I am able to hang somethings from the curved handlebars, and have been able to put somethings under the seats. The small pouches on the side are bigger than you would think. I looked, and researched for awhile before I settled on this stroller. I feel like I made the right decision, and for the price you can't beat it. This stroller has held up through so much, and is still going strong. Love it, Love it, Love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, sturdy stroller, August 1, 2011
I purchased this stroller for a trip where I was flying solo with my two hefty sons. The stroller was easy to put together. It is easy to collapse and throw in a car's trunk. I managed to wrangle it and the boys and our luggage. It withstood climbing and piles of bags. It is not the easiest stroller to maneuver and I don't enjoy pushing it on long walks but for a travel stroller, or one that you keep in the car for running errands with reluctant toddlers it is a great option, especially for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stroller for specific purposes, May 22, 2008
I bought this stroller specifically for travel with my 14-month-old children, including through an airport, as it folds up the most compactly of any readily-available double umbrella stroller I could find. For that use, it was ideal. The price was right, too. For daily use, I find it surprisingly heavy (though not heavier or more cumbersome than other double umbrella strollers), and it is too wide to go through most of the narrow doorways of my New York City neighborhood. That said, it's smooth and easy to push, and seems comfortable for my children. They love the open quality and feeling like part of the action. The colors are attractive and the belts are easy to use. The canopies are quite flimsy and fall down easily; I don't think they're worth much and I find the stroller easier to use and fold without them. For sunny conditions, I bought a separate UV-protective canopy (which is expensive). I wouldn't recommend using this stroller in the rain. The storage pouches hold very little. I do like the mesh back feature, and the fact that the seats recline a bit. The stroller is very easy to use and fold. Given my philosophy that no double stroller is perfect for all uses, I think this stroller, while not great for everyday use, is overall quite a good buy for specific needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver!, August 4, 2014
This is probably the best buy of my entire life! I have twin daughters, aged 3 and a half. We have a Maclaren Double Stroller which is a burden to fold, unfold, carry and fit through doors. It's heavy, huge and hardly fits in the trunk of our minivan. Not to mention that I paid a fortune for it! We tried taking the Maclaren stroller with us to a few vacations and it was hell. If you're a mom of multiples you definitely need something lighter and more mom-friendly. I bought the Jeep Wrangler Double Stroller and what a wise decision that was! This is the best stroller ever. Here is why:

1. It's the lightest double stroller out there.
2. You can literally fold/unfold it in a second. (With a little help, even my 3 and half year-old daughter can unfold it!)
3. It is not too wide and fits through most doors.
4. Very reasonably priced when compared to other double strollers.
5. Very sturdy -- We used this stroller on our European cruise for 10 days, through all sorts of weather, folded and unfolded it a million times and it's still going strong.
6. Very eash to push, even for tall people. (I'm 6' tall and have no problem pushing this stroller. My mom, who's 65 y/o and 5'6'' tall also had no problem pushing it.)
7. My kids love it!

You should, however, keep in mind that:-

1. This is probably not the best stroller for newborns as the seats don't recline.
2. Not suitable for heavy rain/snow, the kids would probably get wet -- but then again, is there a stroller out there that IS suitable for heavy rain/snow??
3. Just two pockets on the sides for baby essentials and not a lot of room for other stuff.

All things considered -- I highly recommend this stroller to any mom with 2+ kids, especially if you travel a lot!

Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport All-Weather Stroller, Heat